“Exceptional restaurant!!”

La Solana Restaurant
Reserve with
La Solana Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 1,055 Restaurants in Fuengirola
Price range: US$37 - US$50
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

This is definitely the best restaurant in Fuengirola and top10 of all restaurants I ever visited in my life. It is rather for those who enjoy more quality and taste than quantity of food. Rather difficult to find anything suitable for demanding young kids. Inside simply elegant and modern, definitely what I like. Very professional staff, comprehensive knowledge on all served meals. Great fish of different kinds. Amazing startes. We enjoyed our time there and booked second evening for a dinner. Not cheap, but definitely worth going there!!!

1  Thank Piotr W

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Saturday evening meal with my wife. We were staying in the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Resort & Spa Reserva del Higueron. Which is an approx €13 taxi ride away. This restaurant is a must visit if you are nearby. Amazing amazing food. Starters were gourmet burgers for my wife and prawn salad for me.

Main course was fish which was fresh. I opted for the tuna and my wife opted for another freshly caught white fish from the menu. Deserts were also great. Rose house wine from the north of Spain accompanied the meal. Delicious.

1  Thank Adam S
Reviewed 19 October 2016

The restaurant is swanky with quirky decor. The menus are small but the staff go through the choices and explain the tastes of each. The food quality was very good. I had the most amazing scallops, followed by the Pork off of the specials menu. Presentation was exceptional and on discussing with the owner, she confirmed her husband had worked in london, which showed. We did find the service slow, but I believe this was a language barrier. As we were early we suggested we have a drink at the bar, and although we were served drinks, there was no hurry to give us menus, or take us to our table. We ended up asking for both, and once we were seated, everything moved on nicely. Worth a visit, just go to you table straight away.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

The food and the service was excellent. The prizes surprisingly low when judging quality of food and service

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

One of the nicest places , ambience - lovely & no Street sellers bugging you, service - lovely people and never let you wait, food is fabulous!