1,657 results
All reviews happy hour miami bar thomson guests dressing gowns free fridge walk in shower ceiling fan sea view head chef evening entertainment plenty of choice tea and coffee making facilities pool area excellent hotel superior room pool towels restaurant staff
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel 3 times now, the staff are amazing nothing is too much trouble, it was my birthday and our 25th wedding anniversary and my husband ordered champagne and flowers to be in our room on arrival both were beautiful. Will definitely go back again

Date of stay: January 2017
2  Thank Traceys431
MLhoteles, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Florida Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Thank you for having become such loyal guests and for having wanted to celebrate such important dates for you with us.
We are very happy to know you really like our hotel and that you had a great time here. We hope to have you back very soon. Kind regards.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

We booked this hotel because of the positive reviews. The day before we travelled I watched a Youtube video, that does a bit of a demolition job on the establishment and it caused a me a bit of apprehension. If you've watched the film ignore it, if you haven't don't bother.
The rooms are fine with plenty of storage space and are spotlessly clean. The food is of a good quality and there is plenty of choice. The hotel seemed pretty full while we were there but we always, easily got a table for both breakfast and dinner.
The drinks prices are very reasonable for a hotel and there is a buy one get on free period each evening between 8:30 and 10.00.
The staff are the most pleasant I have ever encountered, the bar staff are so full of fun they almost seem part of the entertainment.
I'm reluctant to use the term value for money to describe the Florida Spa, because it can give the wrong impression. Whoever is in charge of the finances is doing a brilliant job.
Overall this this is a great holiday hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank tunto
MLhoteles, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Florida Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Thank you for giving Hotel Florida Spa a try and for rating us with top marks on Trip Advisor.
Reading your review filled us with joy as knowing you really liked our hotel and staff and had an excellent time here is the best feedback we could ever get.
We hope many more holidays at Hotel Florida Spa come after this first visit. See you again hopefully soon! Kind regards.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My wife and I stayed here beginning of June 18 for 3 nights. The hotel is in an excellent position very close to bars and restaurants. It's just across the road from the beach as well. We upgraded to a sea view room on the 11th floor for 6 euros a night and it was well worth it. Lovely views of the sea and marina. We also paid 6 euros each for breakfast which catered for everyone. The pool area is a little small and the water was very cold but a few yards across the road is all the water you'll want (the sea). Hotel itself was very nice, very clean. Reception staff and evening entertainment staff were all excellent. All friendly and helpful. The only downside I noticed were the staff at breakfast and the spa staff. Some of the breakfast staff were very good but a few need to smile and actually welcome guests. Same with the spa. I only spoke to 2 female members of staff there but couldn't get a smile out of either - they were extremely sullen. My wife tells me that the one who gave her a massage only smiled when she was given a tip from my wife. All in all, a very nice hotel. Yes the guests are older but if you read reviews on here before you book then if that bothers you then book elsewhere. It certainly didn't bother us as every guest we spoke to was extremely polite and friendly.

3  Thank Peter J

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Florida Spa during your short break and for wanting to share your impressions with us via Trip Advisor.
We really appreciate your feedback and will take all your comments on board. Please accept our apoligies if some of our staff came out as too serious. We are happy to know you overall liked our hotel and had a good time here. We hope to see you again sometime soon. Kind regards.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I booked this hotel for a quick getaway break so did not know quite what to expect as the reviews were sometimes a little mixed. However suffice to say that I was very pleasantly surprised. The staff from start to finish and at all levels were friendly and professional.

As my flight was extremely early I did not expect my room to be ready on my arrival but happily only had to wait about three quarters of an hour. However, the first room I was given on the ninth floor was in my view awful. It was really pokey and claustrophobic and I felt I was back in the fifties with the furnishings. I am petrified of heights so going on to the balcony was not a good experience either. I knew I could not stay in there so went down to reception. They had one room ready on the first floor, number 122, which they offered and I gratefully accepted. This was much better, the only downside being it was over the entertainment hall. This did not bother me as I watched the entertainment and it finished about eleven anyway. Although this room needed modernisation it was much better and I was quite happy with it.

The restaurant was busy but a seat was always available. The food was really good with plenty of choices. I cannot understand why anyone would moan about the food as there were foods to please all tastes. I always stay in four star hotels and it is as good as, if not better, than many places I have been.

I would also mention that the safe and fridge are free, something that is not often offered elsewhere.

Have I got any negative comments? As the only ones I have are that I could have done with a mirror above the dressing table and sometimes the TV programme froze, then it is obvious that it is just niggles. Would I go back? Cetainly and intend to.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank valeastbourne

Thank you for giving Hotel Florida Spa a try and for finding time to write a nice review about us on Trip Advisor.
We really appreciate your comments and suggestions and are very happy to know you had a nice stay with us and that you would like to come back.
We would love to have you with us again, so we hope your second visit to Hotel Florida Spa is on the cards soon. Kind regards.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

First visit to this hotel and not disappointed. Staff very friendly and helpful from reception to dining room. Location excellent, just across the road from the beach. Rooms cleaned every day, beds comfy, quite firm. Food very good, always hot, quite a good choice each night. Entertainment not bad, some nights better than others but happy hour made up for it. I would recommend this hotel and will be returning next year. Thank you for a brilliant holiday.

1  Thank Sue D

Thank you for giving Hotel Florida Spa a try and for writing such a nice review about us on Trip Advisor.
We are very happy to know you really liked our hotel and had an great holiday here. We will be delighted to have you with us again next year as we love seeing happy guests back. Kind regards.