“Fantastic apartment & Location”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Las Rampas

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 22 reviews

Reviews from our community

grantycla...
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Fantastic apartment & Location”
Reviewed 7 October 2018 for a stay in September 2018

It’s the second time I have stayed in this beautiful apartment with my family, it has all the comforts of home.
It’s location in the Las Rampas area is ideal, close to the beach & restaurant’s.
I can highly recommend this location.

Carl Grant

Date of stay: September 2018
Management Response
8 Oct 2018
Thank you, Carl. It's been my privilege to be your host. Looking forward to seeing you back soon.
SunMummy
Lancashire, United Kingdom
“Great apartment in a great location”
Reviewed 24 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Had a great stay at this apartment. It was nice and clean, and very spacious. The location is great as it's very close to the restaurants, bars and the beach. We would certainly recommend this apartment to friends and family. Communications with Stefan went smoothly from start to finish, and the booking process was easy.

Date of stay: May 2018
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Z577HAric...
Swansea, United Kingdom
“2018”
Reviewed 12 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

As usual a great holiday in a lovely apartment. Las RAMPAS is a fantastic location in fuengerola to enjoy a family holiday in walking distance of all amenities.

Date of stay: June 2018
bridiemcc
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Holiday”
Reviewed 1 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

My sisters and I had a brilliant time, thank you for been a perfect host. The apartment was so spacious for all Seven of us and the two bathrooms were great it meant we were able to get ready in the evening a lot quicker. I do have to say that I chose the bedroom with the memory foam mattress best bed I have ever sleeped in Spain. My other sisters were jealous they had the normal hard beds that you get, would recommend that you get the two inches memory foam topper for the other beds and everyone will be happy. The apartment is so convenient to beach, shops and restaurants. I hope to return next year.

Date of stay: May 2018
507ABC
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Wonderful, clean and well located.”
Reviewed 15 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

A great place to stay and one of the most helpful hosts I've come across. The apartment is very clean and comfortable. It was handy for local shops, restaurants and the beach. Would highly recommend.

Date of stay: April 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.