“2018”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Las Rampas

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Z577HAric...
Swansea, United Kingdom
“2018”
Reviewed 12 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

As usual a great holiday in a lovely apartment. Las RAMPAS is a fantastic location in fuengerola to enjoy a family holiday in walking distance of all amenities.

Date of stay: June 2018
bridiemcc
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Holiday”
Reviewed 1 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

My sisters and I had a brilliant time, thank you for been a perfect host. The apartment was so spacious for all Seven of us and the two bathrooms were great it meant we were able to get ready in the evening a lot quicker. I do have to say that I chose the bedroom with the memory foam mattress best bed I have ever sleeped in Spain. My other sisters were jealous they had the normal hard beds that you get, would recommend that you get the two inches memory foam topper for the other beds and everyone will be happy. The apartment is so convenient to beach, shops and restaurants. I hope to return next year.

Date of stay: May 2018
507ABC
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Wonderful, clean and well located.”
Reviewed 15 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

A great place to stay and one of the most helpful hosts I've come across. The apartment is very clean and comfortable. It was handy for local shops, restaurants and the beach. Would highly recommend.

Date of stay: April 2018
AndiSh
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Perfect base for a short break in October half term”
Reviewed 29 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Apartment is in a great central location. 5 minute walk to train station, the beach, shops and restaurants.

We were met from the train on arrival by a lovely lady who walked us to the apartment and recommended several attractions worth a visit. We took the ferry to Benalmadena; the train to Torremolinos and a 'tuc-tuc' tour of Fuengirola.

If we had stayed longer would have also visited Gibralta and Malaga City.

Apartment was very nice and equipped with everything we needed, including many 'extras' such as washing liquid, toilet rolls etc (which are the practical things easy to overlook but which made our stay effortless)

Date of stay: October 2017
Management Response
30 Oct 2017
Thank you, Andrea. I'm glad you got so many great experiences out of your stay. I hope to have you back some time.
123solara
Canberra, Australia
“Interesting stay in fuengirola”
Reviewed 2 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We were in fuengirola 20 years ago and it has changed a lot in that time. We caught the train from Malaga airport which was a big mistake. If you don't have a lot of luggage and are not seniors then it would be fine. The apartment was what we expected and was fully equiped. It was as advertised and we was happy with it. Unfortunately we got very little sleep the first two nights due to neighbours above partying. We contacted the owner and he acted very swiftly to resolve the problem. Noise levels from that point on were acceptable except for one very early morning it seemed that deliveries were being made to a building site close by. Had we not experienced three sleepless nights the whole stay would have been perfect.

Date of stay: September 2017
Your age range 50-64
Management Response
4 Oct 2017
I'm very sorry about the noise incident. One of the key characteristics of the building is precisely that is is very silent, both due to there being no traffic outside and also due to the building being mostly residential. I have never had reports of noise from any neighbours before, and I hope it will not happen again, as the owners of this particular flat have now been duly informed.
It was a pleasure having you stay with us, and I hope to have the opportunity to host you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.