8 people are viewing this hotel
US$115
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$114
Free cancellation until 10/02/23
Vio.com
US$99
PricelineUS$109
travelup.comUS$112
HurbUS$131
2,210 results
All reviews sea view lovely hotel pool area sound of the waves piano bar big hotel buffet restaurant half board churros room safe quiet location plenty of sunbeds short break town centre hotel is situated rooms are large ground floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2022 via mobile

I had a double room for sole occupancy with a sea view and the view really is incredible. The setting of the hotel is enhanced by having a small promenade running in front of the hotel, rather than a road, and this made for a very quiet setting. The pool is wonderful for a dip when the temperature is high, and is really spacious. The breakfast buffet has something for everyone, with some very nice fresh rolls. Omelettes can be made fresh, and outside on the terrace there are also freshly made Churros.

Myself and my friend were on Bed & Breakfast basis, and for lunch I would recommend a walk towards the main promenade in Fuengirola where there were some very nice options for lunch.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 19 October 2022

second time staying here, great service at reception, lovely pool area with plenty of sunbeds. Comfy beds and very large bathroom. Nice food and drinks in pool bar but service a little slow. Lovely seafront walk into town. I'd go back again.

Reviewed 16 October 2022 via mobile

A very good 12 days’ stay at this lovely hotel. Great rooms and superb service. Fantastic buildings in a great setting.
All rooms with sea view.
Breakfast was good, not great. Could have been higher quality ingredients.
But again super service and smiles all around. Very professional.
Would do it again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2022 via mobile

Just back from a four night break at the IPV, my second visit this year and fourth time here. The hotel is in a great place on the sea front at the quiet far end of Fuengirola but still an easy walk unto town and to restaurants. Once again I had a nice room with a lovely sea view in the Ronda building. I disagree entirely with an earlier review that the hotel is dated. The bedroom was spacious and comfy and the bathroom had a nice shower and plenty of light and space for toiletries.
The staff are all very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was as good as ever.
I look forward to the next time.

Reviewed 16 October 2022 via mobile

My wife and I wanted a little break and although I didn’t really fancy Fuengirola (thought it would be too touristy) we were told it had come on a lot as a holiday spot.
We were pleasantly surprised with Fuengirola but we loved our hotel!
Slightly bland facade, but very impressive inside, the reception, old world style is huge and beautifully done. A very friendly and professional greeting, was the standard that continued from all the staff throughout our stay. Our rooms simple styling had all we needed, my wife giving the thumbs up to the wardrobes accommodating long dresses, plenty of storage and a decent hair dryer but only one temp setting. Good quiet air conditioning, very comfortable beds, lovely standard of room cleaning and gorgeous sea view. Very minor criticism’s would be that the shower was looking a bit tired, would have loved a room kettle and our tv remote wouldn’t work, but who needs a tv on your hols!
Breakfast was buffet style, great choice, well presented and constantly re stocked, hot items were plentiful and tasty, you can also have freshly prepared eggs off the griddle. Also out on the terrace( a great place to sit and have breakfast! ) there was a pancake station.
Pool area was beautiful, garden area well tended with impressive palms. Always clean, plenty of bins, stacks of beds( unsure how busy hotel was) and a lifeguard. You also have pool towels available at no charge from reception Outside bar/restaurant area was impressive with a good choice of food at a decent price. You also have secure access to the promenade and public beach which was clean with plenty of beds. The hotel is at the the southern end of Fuengirola with a nice promenade running in front of the hotel continuing all along Fuengirola, it takes about 15 minutes to get to all the bars and restaurants.
Great hotel, professional staff, lovely pool area, all made for a great break.
Only real criticism I could add was tiny little bits of hotel look tired and need of an update, but I am being very picky, if you choose the IPV you will be well looked after.

Room tip: One or two streets back from the front Fuengirola turns into a much more attractive holiday destination.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple