“A firm favourite”

Ranked #110 of 1,168 Restaurants in Fuengirola
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visit Los Boliches twice a year and this is always a favourite. Great service, friendly staff and delicious food. Paella, fish soup, salmon with orange sauce and steak all delicious.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Ate here a couple of times whilst on a short couples break recently. Nice food, good value, very friendly and attentive staff. A place I would return to and recommend highly.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Good service, delicious paella, maybe with Indian cuisine twist and very good location. Clean and cozy.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Nice place. Very nice staff and good service. Price level is reasonable. Five person can eat three dishes with wine and cost is apprx. 140 euros altogether. I like to give five stars, but can give only four, because there some not so good foods on menu. Beef quality changes a lot. It can be great, but it can also be chewinggum. But I have been here several times and I will visit here next time I am in Fuengirola.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Busy and popular restaurant in a central location. We opted for pizzas and although they were tasty they were not as good as others I have eaten. I had the Four Seasons and here all ingredients are tumbled together across the pizza rather than my preference for dividing the pizza into four different taste areas. My wife chose the Bahia which is dominated by tuna and is a favourite. Good pizza but not the best.
We had a jug of Sangria. Really good with plenty of fruit and wine.
Service was very professional.
Looking at other tables we saw some beautifully presented dishes with good sized servings so I think this shows the Bahia restaurant deserves its high rating.