The library !
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The library !
And out towards Africa .........a space to dream in.......
Apartment 91. wraps around the beach front and side of the top, ninth floor of the shorter, Ronda 3.
The paddling and swimming pool area, looking towards the sea.
The pool area, where the gardens are totally enclosed, so it's very  safe for children.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sharon r
Rotherham, United Kingdom
“Avoid this apartment. If you want somewhere nice and clean to stay....”
Reviewed 21 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Arrived at Ronda 3 apartments and waited patiently for owner to arrive. Once in apartment the things we saw were other people's cases and belongings on the floor and before would even sit down the ower said you should go for a drink for at an hour or so and I will ring you when the other people have gone. This was the beginning of a disastrous holiday at this apartment. Inspected the rooms once we were allowed in the apartment. Kitchen> we had to wash all the cups etc before using them. Plates etc chipped. Cooker hob, fridge freezer not working properly. Bedroom with twin beds had a dirty ironing board cover on it and a Hoover in the room. Most of the cupboards were full of the owners belongings. The carpet needed hovering and cleaning. There was a electric fan which was full of dust. Living room area> the electric fan light didn't work due to bare electric wires. The balcony was like a junk yard full of wooden flooring stacked on the side. There appeared to be Cement bags on the floor etc. No lighting on the balcony. Handle fell off from the balcony door and wasn't repaired even though reported this. It appeared the ower came into the apartment when we was out and left a dusty lamp on the floor to light up the balcony area at night and the Hoover was removed from bedroom. I could go on forever but this apartment did not spoil our holiday when we were out and about. We did talk to the ower about these issues but to no avail. All in all wasn't expecting five star but didn't expect one star.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view of the beach
Liked least: The apartment
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Management Response
25 Sep 2013
This is the same person, writing a second "terrible" review......
I've already answered the "claims", in my response to the first one.

Extraordinary !
jacquelin...
Rotherham, United Kingdom
“avoid the apartments advertised at all cost”
Reviewed 8 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

What can i say! don't touch it with a barge pole!on arrival we could not get in as cases were still in, apartment not ready! We were told to go away and come back later! no apology When we finally got in asked for the money for the app and £250 to cover damages!. When Gael left we inspected more closely! It was disgustingly filthy! where to start, no centre lights worked,hob not working bare wires hanging from ceiling and wall sockets, wooden floor half done rest of wood on balcony with lots of other junk, freezer/fridge not working all gaels belongings in cupboards,drawers,wardrobes,no room for ours Her left over food in every kitchen cupboard no sky,no aircon,no lights on balcony,everything covered in thick dust,carpets grim!
doors don't close,handles fell of doors, when we finally got hold of gael DAYS later she did not disagree with us and said "but you have the view"!when we asked for a refund we got a NO!and she left, we set about cleaning floors and surfaces and put our clothes on top of drawers or in our cases.after making inquiries we found that we were not the first to experience this! We spent as much time out as possible We also could not get her to return our £250 cheque,she would not come when we left,even when i text her. She was extremely rude when we questioned anything I have since had a text thanking us for leaving the apartment spic and span(what a cheek) and saying to trust her!and she will destroy the cheque. I have booked apartments in Ronda 3 for over 20 years and NEVER had cause to complain before, I hope no one else will rent any apartments from this owner

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the area
Liked least: the whole experience
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
17 Sep 2013
Goodness.......this apartment has been booked "back to back" for the entire Summer.....and, as everyone knows, Spain goes on vacation, all of August !

So, yes, there are some things need attending to, so do I disagree that a handle should not come away from the door in your hand ?
No, of course not.
Do I agree that the chipped rim of a saucer or plate ( when there are many more from which to choose) deserves a discount in the rent ?
No, of course not.

This Lady asked for a discount in the rental, before ever booking, as "the flights are expensive", back in January/February 2013.

I referred her to "Sky Scanner" and offered another cheaper apartment.

I confirmed her booking deposit ( which she claimed would take two hours to arrive in my account ) on 5th. February at 2.49.pm. and sent her contract on Thursday at 1.11.pm.7th. February 2013.

I emailed on the 7th. August,22.13.pm. to inquire about her arrival time,
(as I did everyone, as people were coming and going on the same day all Summer, and you want to arrange it, as much as possible, to suit everyone. All the others replied )

I emailed again on the 29th. August,11.47.am. asking again for her arrival time, and also for her to confirm cheques had been sent, to our U.K. address, to cover her rental balance and damage deposit, or to make a transfer NOW !

We require the balance and damage deposit to be in my account, at least two weeks before arrival.
This is all laid out, very clearly, both in our AD. and in the rental contract.

She replied, at 22.41.pm. hoping it was alright, but she would bring it with her as it was "now too late"
This means she had not found time, in six months, to make a transfer taking "two hours" to arrive.

I replied at 0.41.am. 30 August, saying very well, but warning that it would not now be possible to take over the apartment, till later in the afternoon, arrangements having been already made, and that I presumed that their arrival time quoted 2.50.pm. was at Malaga Airport, and to ring me, as soon as she landed.

The people departing,(having even washed the towels ), and leaving the apartment in very good order, wisely elected to spend the afternoon by the pool, and return to change clothes, and collect their luggage,
(which took up about one square meter of floor space by the door )
at 4.30.pm.

That is 1 hour and 40 minutes, after the new people were arriving in Malaga Airport. They would then need disembarkation time, luggage collection, customs control and travel time to Los Boliches.

I'm sure the people leaving would be delighted to hear that the apartment they had enjoyed, and had taken great care of, had been left "disgustingly filthy".

This Lady's group, having dropped off their luggage,straight from the Airport, and gone for a drink, returned within the hour, to take possession.

Neither group ever met.

She then pulled out a U.K. cheque book, and giving me two cheques, one for the rental balance, the other for the damage deposit, assured me "they won't bounce".
This was not the arrangement, as quoted in our AD. or in our contract.

When I agreed to being paid "there" I naturally assumed in cash.
However, I could hardly put three women out in the street.

I said good night, and left.

Next day, they phoned in the afternoon,to say could I come down......
I was there within an hour. They were full of complaints, and wanted a reduction in the rental.......a rental, not as yet actually paid.
( it can take a month, or more to process a U.K. cheque in Spain.)
I at once offered them their "money" back....
if they wanted to leave and find somewhere, more to their taste.

But that is not what they wanted......They wanted a reduction.

I said no.
I was not rude, unless saying "no" is considered so.

I did, in relation to the chipped rims, say that "as there were others to choose from, if they were so distressing, just throw them out.......and that, despite a few things needing to be finished, it was a beautiful apartment, with wonderful views.....please enjoy it."

Note : there are no "central light fittings".
The hob and Fridge-freezer are working fine.
As is the air conditioning.
There are a couple of sockets still to be installed, but no wires hanging, from the walls, ceiling ......

The "junk" in the connecting balcony.....lilos, swim-ring, body surf boards, buckets and spades, plus the usual mop, bucket, brushes and scoop......and, yes, the remaining few planks of wood to be laid, stacked. This is not an area for sitting in....

There is a big balcony, outside the living room and a slightly smaller one, outside the main bedroom.

As stated before, in relation to the other apartment, everyone needs a little storage space......it's a family holiday apartment, not a hotel.
So there are cupboards, in the hallway, for private use of the family.

But there is also a wardrobe, in each bedroom, with lots of hangers, and about twenty odd empty drawers, between the two.

We leave all the staples, Tea, Coffee, Sugar,Milk, Bread, etc. plus, rice, pasta.....not "left over food", plus, loo rolls, washing liquid, conditioner, soap and shower gel.....
If you only had breakfast "in", you really would almost not need to buy anything.....

We installed the wooden floor, when we took down a wall, and it's within a couple of planks of being finished, by the bedroom doors......it should be finished, of course, but it's laid upon a perfectly sound tiled floor.
It's a cosmetic finish, nothing unsightly or dangerous, though better done, of course.......no-one keener to see it finished than me.
But you can't bring in workmen when it's let, and it's been let all the time, and, until now, enjoyed by all.
There is no "Sky T.V.", we don't claim it, we have "Free view".

In relation to the damage deposit, obviously this is returned, after the rental period has ended, else what use would it be.
To make it easy, we offer the option of sending a separate cheque, to our address in the U.K.
It's photocopied, and then held.

After the holiday, it's tore up......we do offer the option of posting it back, not one person, to date, has not agreed to just "tearing it up"
All this is made very clear,in advance.

This Lady did text me, after several others texts, "no cheque, no keys".

I replied that I was very busy, but for her not to worry, I would tear the cheque up the next day, as per previous agreement, (provided all was O.K. in the apartment) and suggested she go out and enjoy her final night's holiday.

As they were leaving early the next morning, I did not see them again, but they did manage to leave all three sets of keys, outside the apartment, in plain sight......

I did send an email, thanking them for leaving the apartment "spic and span"........this is not to imply that it was not in need of cleaning, as usual, before the next arrivals.

I contact everyone, after their holidays, to thank them.
We get really nice people, who do clean and neaten......
but we always clean each apartment before occupancy.

I'm sorry they didn't enjoy their holiday.
I have asked the people directly before and after them to submit their own thoughts on the apartment or apartments.

Anyone, please do feel free to comment.

I do so enjoy people having a good time, becoming friends,
and returning, year after year.

Maybe we have not made this clear enough......
this is A FAMILY APARTMENT.
It is not a sterile, neutral, near empty space.....
It is, I hope, like having your own apartment, or rather sharing one, belonging to your family.....it's comfortable, not glamorous.
It's quirky, it's got personality, it's real !
It's not minimalism a la mode maybe, more "Absolutely Fabulous"

I hope they find somewhere more to their taste.

You really "can't win 'em all".
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing