Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Vio.com
Algotels
StayForLong
All reviews police station pool area air con plenty of sunbeds remote control poolside bar main town bit dated central location bars and restaurants balcony zoo bioparc spain tlc hairdryer
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2022

Booked two rooms from the 28th until 30th June 2022. My partner and I were in room 509 and my older kids in 507. The rooms were on the ground floor opposite the pool.. A stone throw away which was very handy.
The rooms had good air conditioning and had a fridge and hairdryer.
My kids room had problems with the door.. It kept sticking. Yes the rooms would benefit from a bit of renovation and the buildings need a lick of paint but for the price we paid I can't complain.
The pool area was generally very quiet and plenty of sunbeds available.
The little snack bar was handy and prices reasonable. The staff were friendly.
The hotel is towards the end of Fuengirola. It's close to shops and restaurants etc
I don't think it's a hotel to spend a fortnight in as there's no entertainment but if the price was right I would consider booking again for a few days.
The breakfast was average. The hotel was very clean and the pool cleaned every morning. While we were there it was mainly Spanish young families who were staying there.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2022

Location is not in main town of fuengirola as stated. Hotel very clean but needs up dating. Rooms clean but little shabby. Food ok but nearly always only warm. Used the microwaves to heat food. Pool was too cold for me, but used small indoor one. Staff always helpful. Needs tea making facilities in rooms. Our last day we were leaving at 7.20 am and could not get a coffee as restaurant didnt open til 8 and all inclusive room wasnt open..

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 12 May 2022 via mobile

Booked for a golf holiday for me and 3 friends. For the money we payed it us ideally located for our needs. 10 minutes to the square and 2 minutes to the beach. Rooms were cleaned daily and other than being a bit dated it was comfortable. Breakfast covered our needs and staff opened early when we needed to be away before 8am. Pool was great for chilling in afternoon for a few drinks. Will be considered again for next year's trip

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank elsamike9
Reviewed 21 November 2019

The staff were lovely and very helpful.
The accommodation was a little gloomy but it was clean and sheets were changed every day.
We had a lovely burger & chips for lunch, best burger I have eaten.
The breakfast was slightly disappointing for me as I am Coeliac and there was no cereal or bread available. There was a very small toaster between approx 30 people so if you didn’t get in there quick you didn’t get any toast.
The hotel was very central and for the amount we paid we were very happy with the experience.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Compass636352
Reviewed 10 November 2019 via mobile

Holiday nearly over first impressions were not good but this place grows on you first the room is large, dated and bland bed is big and comfortable cleaned every day TV no English channels pool area ok sunbeds need replacing the bar is fine if your half board there's not much variation every day the same but I found something I could eat lastly the staff were friendly and always smiling so would I come back probably no but it is what it says on the tin 3 star

Date of stay: November 2019