Lowest prices for your stay
US$46
Free cancellation until 16/04/21
PricelineUS$46
Expedia.comUS$47
FindHotelUS$54
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 February 2020 via mobile

Arrived late to find there was no parking nearby. Ended up 1km from the hotel. The guy took a long time to check me in but upgraded me to a balcony once he knew I smoked which was a bonus.

The room was a triple and the beds were comfy although I chose the one which wasn’t squeaky. Small balcony to smoke. Room was clean and spacious and the bathroom was also clean. The shower was a bit fiddly and the shower head was missing so had just a stream of water to get washed with but it wasn’t much of a problem. Room cleaned daily to a high standard. The location of the hotel is excellent. It can get noisy but that doesn’t bother me.

One massive problem though. You leave the keys behind the reception. But when I came back, a different guy was on and when I asked for the room key he just gave me it. I could of been anyone. They should at least ask your name.

Overall it’s ok for the price but there’s a good few things they could improve on.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 November 2019

Arrived tired first room was not ready when I was told iy was furtrher to that the room was not secure, second room had black fungus on the bathroom ceiling so went back to reception to be told that there was only one more room available on the forth floor. Nice balcony which caught the morning sun. Shower cunicle was in a very poor state so much that only a third of it worked and did not feel very stable.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 12 October 2019

We only stayed for 3 days we knew not to expect wonders due to the 2 star rating but the first night we had no shower it was fixed the next day only to find we had a leak in the bathroom we had to move rooms that night the room we were given had no balcony and nothing other than the bed to sit on a cell would have been nicer. Daniel who seemed to be in charge of the hotel apologised but didn't seem to mean it no compensation was offered which would have been nice but a decent apolgy would have gone a long way. Needless to say we won't be visiting again

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 18 September 2019 via mobile

We arrived in Fuengirola for the start of our Andalucian Road Trip, without any accommodation. After getting our hirecar & having a bite to eat we googled hotels in the area & came across this little gem on Trivago.

We paid £84 for a double room for two nights and & paid an extra £30 for a private, gated, parking spot. (There are only 4)

The male receptionist was extremely helpful & sorted us out with our room.
The room was small & basic but spotless!!
A small LCD TV, with a few FreeView English channels. AirCon & WiFi & a spare fleecy blanket in the wardrobe (which I used as my husband loves he’s AirCon COLD!!) A couple of loo rolls are provided, along with some disposable cups, 4 white towels & some standard issue body/ hand wash.

The hotel itself is right next door to a Pizza place, handy for when youve had a few too many cocktails & need a late night snack! It’s in a perfect location, it’s central to everything. There’s lots of supermarkets around for when you want body wash, gels, hairspray & a 6L bottle of water for the room (you’ll need it for after the pizza!).
A fantastic English restaurant around the corner that do the most awesome breakfast. They open at 8:30am.
Bars, restaurants, clothes shops, pharmacies & the beach is a 5min walk.

This place is basic but practical. If you want 5Star then pay 5Star prices. Ignore the bad reviews & make up your own mind. Would definitely come back here again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2019

We stayed at this hotel for a week and whilst it is a budget hotel, we lacked nothing. The room had aircon and we asked for a fridge and they kindly obliged. The room was cleaned on a daily basis and the staff couldn't do enough for us.

Date of stay: June 2019