Lowest prices for your stay
US$70
PricelineUS$64
Hotels.comUS$65
travelup.comUS$72
1,356 results
All reviews shopping centre self catering indoor pool life guards separate shower bus stop family holiday kids entertainment aqua park burger king the main strip min walk plenty of sunbeds bed apartment large supermarket across the road reception staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2022 via mobile

Nice Hotel near Fuengirola.We stayed here 4th to 18th September,rooms are spacious and well maintained cleaned every day clean towels every day beds changed twice weekly.Staff all friendly and helpful,Pool area kept clean ,pool doesn’t open until 10:30 which is a little late for some but never had a problem getting a sun bed.Pool bar/Snack bar reasonably priced Drinks and food of good quality.Although we stayed on a self catering basis we did have our evening meal at the restaurant on four occasions and found the food to be of good value and quality.
Reception staff will order you a Taxy and it will be at the front door in 2 minutes.
The Hotel no longer has foreign exchange facilities but there’s plenty in town.
Ten minutes walk to nearest beach ,about 20 minutes walk to centre of Fuengirola.
Taxy into town about 7 Euros or 1 Euro 15 Cents on bus.
If ever in Fuengirola would stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 535jeffb
Management response:Responded 22 September 2022

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share details of your experience at Hotel Myramar.
We are delighted to read about how much you enjoyed your experience at our hotel.

Reviewed 12 September 2022

What a wonderful hotel! I had an apartment over looking the pool. The room was spacious with a very comfortable bed, good amenities, an amazingly sized terrace with great views of the pool and mountains. The bathroom was really big with a bath and a separate shower. The infrastructure of the hotel is top notch, super clean, lovely Spanish feel, great staff - especially Rosa at the front desk. The food was great! Fab breakfast and dinner. What impressed me the most was the wonderful vegan options for breakfast and dinner! Lovely staff in the restaurant too. Close to town and the shopping center. Will return again soon!

Management response:Responded 14 September 2022

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your nice feedback and for having chosen the hotel Myramar in Fuengirola. We are pleased to have met your expectations. I will share your lovely comments with all the staff and particulary with Rosa.
Our guest's satisfaction is our highest reward. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2022

We had two family rooms very clean well kept hotel. Bar at the pool was lovely pizzas delicious. Slushies for kids lovely cocktails etc. swimming isn’t open until 10:30am I think this is a great idea, plenty of sun loungers. Right beside a huge shopping centre but you don’t feel like you are. A ten min walk into the town seems long at first but you get used to it. We went to mijas, la Cala and the bio parc plus the aqua mijas water park all of which I would recommend. Mijas was cheaper to eat in than fuengarola. The shopping centre beside the aqua park was very cheap! Weather has been great hotel is a great base without being in the very centre of things. Entertainment has been on every night though we have only caught it a couple of times. I would return to this hotel especially if it was available at a good price.

Management response:Responded 14 September 2022

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback following your experience at Hotel Myramar.

Reviewed 5 September 2022 via mobile

Just back from a week's family holiday here. We had 2 x 1 bedroom apartments with 3 of us in each, they can accommodate up to 5 judging by the amount of cups etc but one of the beds is child size and beside the door, so I wouldn't feel safe letting a smaller child sleep there, we just left our bags and cases on it. The rooms are nice with a decent kitchen area, but are looking a bit dated. The rooms are kept clean and towels are changed daily if you want them to be. I don't know if it's because of the time of year, but the only bar open was the one beside the pool, the drinks are quite expensive, hotel prices I suppose, but there is no competition beside the hotel. The nearest bars we could find are at least a 15min walk away towards the beach, although there is a large shopping mall a couple of minutes away with food outlets and a bar on the roof. I have visited Fuengirola in the past, but this is the 1st time I have stayed in the resort and if I came again, I would probably look for somewhere a bit closer to the front. There's a bus stop on the corner if you turn left out of the hotel, and all buses run into the town centre for €1.30 fare. It would be handy if there was a security gate to the side to save having to walk around the hotel every time you go out, as there's nothing on the main entrance side. There's a large pool and a kids pool and plenty of sunbeds, the pool doesn't open until 10:30, and there's security to stop anyone putting towels down before then. We dont do lying around the pool much, but when we did there were always beds available. Finally, I must mention a couple of bars and restaurants:- Rancho Playa - avoid like the plague, toilets are disgusting, service is terrible and the food is worse.
Trinky's - a little bar on the front where we were looked after by the ladies there, decent pint and food, and prices aren't bad either.
Momag Burgers and Gin - massive burgers but don't over order the fries, not cheap, but good.
Finally El Patito Gastro - I reckon they must serve the best food in Fuengirola, if not the whole Costa! Not cheap, but excellent value and served with a smile from the very proud owners, great place only wish we had gone earlier in our holiday, so we could have went back!

Room tip: Parking is availablebut think it's just on the street. Buses are o.k. to get into town centre, but last one back is about 10pm. Carrefour and nice shops in mall next door.
Date of stay: August 2022
1  Thank John B
Management response:Responded 8 September 2022

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear you had a pleasant stay with us here at the Hotel Myramar in Fuengirola and hope to see you again soon.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 3 September 2022

First impressions was very happy with this hotel and going home tomorrow I still think its fantastic. Apartment is kitted out to a high standard for self catering. Large shopping centre just opposite with big Carrefour grocery shop, everything you could want and good prices. 20 minute walk into town in the evening which I like after lying about all day. Place is spotlessly clean and staff very friendly. Love the fact there's lifeguards on duty and security guards, there to ensure peace and quiet but completely unobtrusive. Only 2 minor complaints otherwise this hotel would have got 5 stars. Firstly no ice box in the fridge. Guys we need ice. Secondly pillows are not great and when my husband asked for more at reception was told the hotel doesn't have any extra pillows? So both these complaints very easily remedied. Even an ice station on each floor would be good! In saying that, and I don't say this often about places I've stayed, I would 100% come back to this hotel and resort, loved it.

1  Thank Jane9531
Management response:Responded 8 September 2022

Dear guest,
Your comment help us to improve our services.