“Superb”

Review of Ronda 3 (apto 93)

Beachfront Location-Balcony View Sitting room to the Sea Balcony
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Beachfront Location-Balcony View
Sitting room to the Sea Balcony
Master bedroom., with Mountain views.
Twin bedroom looking onto Sea Terrace
Bathroom
Hallway to the bedrooms and bathrooms.
Kitchen with Sea and Mountain views.
The sitting room is bright and comfortable.
The Sea Terrace.
Your view from bed !
Dusk on the Paseo.
An arab watchtower and 'Our Bull' !
The view to Mijas from the bedroom balcony
The Paseo to the East of Ronda 3.
The Beach across the Paseo.
Fancy a trip ? Getting out and about on the Beach
Apartment 93. is to the left of the top, ninth floor, of the shorter beach front block of Ronda 3.
The paddling and swimming pools, looking towards the Sea.
As you enter the pool area ... the garden is completely enclosed, so safe for children.
The Swimming and Paddling Pools, viewed from the balcony.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Trimdon Grange, United Kingdom
“Superb”
Reviewed 13 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

Just got back today and I would like to say wow what a great apartment , the lady who has the apartment was " Gael " and she left us a lovely welcome pack when we arrived ,which was a lovely gesture, the apartment was lovely plenty of space for 4 adults and what a fabulous view from the balcony , the pool area and gardens are all kept immaculate, we will definitely be returning to this apartment ,

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
18 Sep 2015
What a nice family !
I'm delighted that they enjoyed themselves, but as they seemed such a very happy bunch, I believe they would enjoy themselves anywhere, which is great to see.
Thank you for leaving the apartment so tidy, (and the gin!)
I'd be most happy to welcome you all back again anytime, and a pleasure to meet.
kedgeKent
Kent
“Very enjoyable stay. Excellent location”
Reviewed 23 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We have just returned from a very enjoyable stay at 93 Ronda 3. The apartment is as described, a home from home, with everything we needed for the holiday. The sandy beach is right across the road and there are many shops and bars nearby.
Gael was very helpful throughout the booking procedure and arranged excellent airport transfers for us. There was a very good welcome pack which included eggs, milk, cheese, ham, tea and most importantly a bottle of Cava.
The provision of beach towels was very useful for saving weight in the luggage. A high chair was provided for my little granddaughter and plenty of beach toys and umbrellas for the beach.
The complex has beautiful gardens with flowers,shrubs and trees. The pool area is clean and well maintained.
If you want stainless steel minimalism this is not for you but for a comfy home from home it is ideal.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
2 Sep 2015
What a lovely review, from lovely people !

I´m so glad you all enjoyed yourselves, welcome back many times !
geo40
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 8 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Great location apartments very secure everything we needed beach just across from apartments great relaxing at night on balcony Gael is a lovely lady (but did not leave us welcome pack but was fine supermarket right on doorstep ) Gael even supplied beach towels so we didn't have bring our own plus washing machine was good and we washed all towels before we left we would go back again thanks Gael

2 Sep 2015
For some reason, I have not been able to "respond" to my reviews, since this one came in, until now ...

Lovely people, I´m so glad they enjoyed their holiday !
They did get most of their "Welcome Pack" ... having let them in, and given over the keys, I came back that afternoon, with a step-ladder, having noticed a bulb needed replacing in the kitchen ceiling light.
By the time I got back, the family had been out shopping,and the kitchen was full of food, so the missing bread seemed a bit redundant !

I did mean to ge back with the Cava, but never did make it ... so I owe you two bottles, next time.

I hope you come back and claim them !
Trudy C
Hayling Island, United Kingdom
“Perfect position”
Reviewed 11 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

Nice apartment. Well equipped. Good towels. Washing machine. Very helpful owner. Measured doors etc. Can be accessed by wheelchair user. Lift and balcony accessible to wheelchair. Bathroom good size but door ( all private bathroom doors) is only 60cm.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
12 Mar 2015
This Lady was travelling with her Partner and Father, who needs wheel-chair assistance. The lifts in Ronda 3. are not the most spacious, so we had to measure very carefully, to make sure they were big enough ...which they were, by a very small margin, thank Heavens !
Very nice people, who were out to enjoy themselves ...
Welcome back, any time !
Martinshs
“All you could need for a family getaway”
Reviewed 24 September 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

My good lady, 2 kids and I had a great holiday here, it was like a home from home, the apartment was clean, spacious and the tv was great fro the kids and the wifi is excellent, the apartment itself is literally a 2 minute walk from the beach which was great, there were sun loungers and parasols that could be used as well as toys for the kids on the beach to save money on hamacas :). There is shops round about but there is a super market about a 15 minute walk towards fuengirola where we done most of our shopping which had everything we needed for quick fixes and picnic items plus it's a lovely walk along the promenade. Gael was a great help but she was busy with her house being refurbished and had a lot to do n her own that she forgot the welcome pack but I wouldn't hold that against her as she was a lovely woman. I would stay here again in a heartbeat as it was perfect and the kids were asking if we could go back there again next year and that's the most important part, the kids enjoyed it. Sorry the review has been so late but it's been mega busy for us lately but better late than never :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Closeness of the beach to the apartment
Liked least: Electric cooker but that wasn't a real big problem
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 Sep 2014
That's wonderful......I'm so glad you all enjoyed your holiday, you're a lovely family, and welcome back at any time !
But I'm covered in shame......I did forget your "welcome pack".....I'm really sorry, as soon as I read your review I remembered
I was supposed to bring it around later......and I completely forgot......ouch, please forgive me !
If you come back next year, as I hope you will, I'll make up an extra special one, to make amends.
Thanks again for leaving the apartment spic and span......
But most importantly, I'm glad you "got" the whole idea.......that it's a holiday home, which is YOUR HOLIDAY HOME, for your stay.
I'm really pleased you and your family so wholeheartedly enjoyed it !
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing