Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews roof terrace basic room train and bus station within walking distance clean towels hostel noise euros internet sun
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2019 via mobile

My second time here 18/10-24/10-19 in just a few months and they really don’t know how to treat their customers! My friend lives down here and he came over to my room just to meet me so we can go out, and the employees just got mad and told me to pay 10 euros if my friend just came by to meet me. So visitors at the room is not allowed at all even tho you paid for the room a week.

The hotel is cheap but you get what you pay for.. The toilet had black mall inside and the pillow had a red spot of blood when I was here for the first time 12/7-20/7-19

The internet is not working on the rooms either and the breakfast is bad

So even if people been here before and they come back, they doesn’t mind giving you a little service to make sure you’re satisfied and gonna come back.

Thumbs down for this costumer service!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank fredrikloe98
Reviewed 4 September 2019

The hotell is located in the middle of Fuengirola, you find all what you need near you, have basic room with basic beds and forniture.
+Clean
+near to everything (Food, Beach, shop ....)
+friendly staff
+good noise isoation

- smell smoke in the Room

Room tip: Room with balcony in the second floor
Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 5 July 2019 via mobile

Have stayed here before and wasn't disappointed when we came back in July 19 The same people offering a basic room which was clean and well maintained. A good shower with handrails and for my wife a mirror near a plug. Clean towels everyday. The rooms have air conditioning and a TV. The WiFi is OK in the rooms but the best signal is in the reception sitting area. Two sliding door to a balcony and blackout blinds to keep the light and noise out. You are 5 minutes to the beach and 10 to the train station. Only 3 euros from airport which makes this hotel ldeal if you don't want to drive. The staff are pleasant as its family run.

I would recommend a stay we have been back.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Martyn-Tracey
Reviewed 23 May 2019

Family run and very friendly and helpful. Lovely room, comfortable albeit basic, shower amazing! Plenty of hot water. Centrally located. Not our first time staying here and Will definitely be back. Thanks for a nice stay!

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 26 January 2019 via mobile

We stayed for two nights in Hostal Italia . Room was comfortable, very clean with a lovely balcony catching the January sun . Perfect location as when you step out you are so near the sea front and the local squares with local restaurants and shops . We will return!

Date of stay: January 2019