“What amazing Fish”

Cuisines: Seafood, Spanish
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

We've tried to eat here before but it's always busy. I phoned got a table & we sat outside, ok it's expensive but wow the food is incredible, an amazing tomato & pasta dish, then seafood soup (which was to die for) then I had Grilled Turbot & my partner had Grilled Sole, such beautiful flavours! Washed down with Champers at 7€ a glass, finished with a port & beautiful coffee, can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Been coming to this restaurant for over 20 years. It is absolutely the best seafood in the Costa del Sol. A little on the expensive side but top quality and service.

1  Thank jadhobeiche
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Over the past 20 days we have eaten at many fish and seafood restaurants along the Costa del Sol but none came close to Los Marino's Jose.

If you're living in Fuengirola it's a must, if you land in Malaga and go to Marbella it's well worth a stop. We will find excuses to go just for the food.

1  Thank Daniel G
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My first visit to this wonderful seafood restaurant and I will definitely be returning soon. This is not the typical fish restaurant you normally find on the Costa.
The restaurant itself is well appointed with friendly, efficient and knowledgeable staff. There is a great selection of very fresh fish and a good wine menu.
My husband and I shared grilled prawns followed by baked turbot, both were very good. Desserts were lovely too but unfortunately too big to finish!
The majority of fellow diners were well heeled Spanish which I think is always a good sign if the locals use it quality must be consistent.
Booking is essential and I can understand why.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I have wanted to go to this restaurant for some time but have struggled to get in. We called in on the off chance and were lucky, a quick drink next door and we were in.

This is a top restaurant but done the Spanish way, it is right on the beach and it serves fresh fish in a nice environment but relaxed enough that some people drink wine and others have a cerveza (beer) !!

The food is simple because it takes nothing away from its reason for being which is great fresh fish and shell fish cooked perfectly.

I loved it and will be back, if I can get in !!