“The most outstanding service I have experienced and the best meal of my holiday!”
Review of Moochers Jazz Cafe

Moochers Jazz Cafe
Ranked #20 of 1,045 Restaurants in Fuengirola
Price range: US$9 - US$35
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Dinner for one or a party for 50. With Live Music EVERY NIGHT, huge menu choice and healthy portions of fresh food served in a friendly informal atmosphere Moochers is a great place to not just eat but to enjoy an evening.Established in 1993 and still going strong. Come in and see why.
Reviewed 13 November 2014

I am a travel agent and have done a lot of traveling/dining drinking over the years and this is the first time I have been 100% compelled to rave about a customer experience I received!!!

I went to Moochers as a little escape from my family holiday as I am 28 and I was away with my parents who are over 60. I wanted to have a nice meal, a fun environment and a few glasses of wine and just by chance I ended up here.

Firstly I was greeted by the beautiful blond waitress and regretfully I didn't get her name but she was so friendly and welcoming from the moment I walked passed the bar, the minute I decide to sit down for a meal, all the way through my meal and to the end when I settled my bill and left. It even pleased me to see that this service was being delivered at every table in the restaurant just as enthusiastically as it was to me.

The owner of the bar also surprised me with his attentiveness to my table. Engaged in friendly conversation making me feel very comfortable even though I was there dining on my own. Also offering to help me plan the rest of my evening if I wanted recommendations for where to go after Moochers. They have live music on each evening and as I started my meal on the quaint terrace in the front of the cafe, the owner offered to hold a table for me inside too so that I could go and watch the music when I was ready.

If the incredible service and atmosphere wasn't already making Moochers one of my best ever dining/drinking experiences the food was also outstanding. I had the fillet steak and it was melt in your mouth, hands down the most delicious meal I had on my holiday.

During my time here, I had three liquor coffees brought to my table on the house which put this cafe on a whole new playing field.

Do your self a massive favour and go here for a meal or a drink. I promise you won't regret it!

andymoochers, Owner at Moochers Jazz Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2014

Thank You so much for such an incredible review.
It was Anna who greeted you at the door and she is lovely.
Theres nothing I can really say other than this is the service we try to give everyone and its so nice to have feedback, especially like this.
We look forward to seeing you the next time your over.
Andy Moochers

Write a ReviewReviews (1,279)

Reviewed 12 November 2014

A wonderful restaurant, with such a friendly atmosphere.
Went for the first time to celebrate a birthday, that included balloons, cake and a dance floor throughout the evening, not to mention how the decor looked great!
Wide variety of food, that everyone loved at reasonable prices.
The whole family enjoyed from young children to grandma, with very happy staff who made everyone laugh.

Extremely good experience, and I most definitely will be returning!!

So glad you all enjoyed.
It was a proper mix of ages and its nice that everyone was happy.
Considering the time of year there was a real party atmosphere in the restaurant what with there being another big birthday table as well and was lovely that we had you all up dancing.
We took some photos that are on Facebook, (twas a dark and stormy night) and we were on a promise with Katie the birthday girl for some copies of the photos you took.
Thanks again for partying at MOOCHERS.

Reviewed 11 November 2014

We have lived in Fuengirola for 12 years and go to many different Restarant's during the course of the month.
We always go to moochers at the very least once a month as it is definatly our "joint" favorite for food but definatly our favorite for service.
Service-----The second you go in to the moment you leave you are made to feel so welcome.

Food----The food has always been & continues to be of an extremely high standard-if you ever have an issue with anything "just let any of the staff know"-there will never be an issue that they will never rectify there and then.

Wine-----I always have and always will order a couple of bottles of the house red--you (the Restarant) are putting your name to that wine as your suggested drink surely it has to be good and it IS a very good wine.
Congratulation

Thank You for a lovely review AND for making the points you have made.
22 years on and WE CARE ABOUT EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING.
Thats why we´ve been here so long and why we are popular.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 10 November 2014

We had not returned to the Costa Del Sol for 8 years so it was fantastic to re-discover this restaurant with its unique ambience and good food. Travelling as a family group we found the menu very varied and suitable for all our needs. I couldn't wait for the sweet pancake desert to re-live my experience from all those years ago and I wasn't disappointed. The pancake with banana and chocolate sauce was lovely. The waiting staff were competent attentive and friendly. I would thoroughly recommend a visit to this restaurant. It has lost nothing due to passage of time.

Thank You for such a nice review.
We try to treat every night as if its our first so we never get complacent or blasé.
And lovely that after all these years you still enjoy MOOCHERS so much.
See you soon I hope.

Reviewed 10 November 2014 via mobile

Hidden away but good food for a good price definetly worth the money great place worth a visit i had the steak very nice well worth 20€

Glad you enjoyed our Steak.
We only use Irish Beef and it is consistently good.
Hope we see you again soon.