“Great evening”

Price range: US$9 - US$25
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant amazing value for money, good service and pleasant friendly staff.
We have been coming into this restaurant since it opened, always found it very enjoyable Dominique makes everyone welcome
See you again soon

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Lovely friendly atmosphere, right on the sea front in Los Boliches. Good selection of dishes, excellent quality and reasonably priced. The staff are attentive and good, often you are served by Dominique herself. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

We had the set three course menu here. There was a huge choice of good home cooked style food for each course. All four of us had a different meal and all were spot on. This place is always busy so if you see an empty table grab it!

Reviewed 18 September 2018

We visited last week after we found the restaurant we were going to go to was closed.

The staff were friendlly enough, and the food was okay, but nothing special at all.

I would have given a better rating if the breaded chicken hadn't arrived in batter. This was politely mentioned to the waitress, but she didn't seem to understand why I'd raised it as an issue. It was as though I should be perfectly happy that my order for breaded chicken arrived with batter on it instead of breadcrumbs. The restaurant was busy, and we'd waited quite a long time for our meals, or I would have asked for it to be changed.

My husband's meal was also just okay.

For the prices in Dominque's, I expected a much higher standard of food. There are many restaurants nearby that charge less, but provide a much better dining experience, at more reasonable prices, in my opinion.

Date of visit: September 2018
Dominique F, Propietario at Restaurante Dominique's Fuengirola, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear Mrs B, thankyou very much for your opinion.

I don’t quite understand where the problem is, under my understanding, a breaded chicken fillet is egg wash, flour and breadcrumbs, then fried, This is exactly what you received. Maybe in England it’s cooked differently and you were expecting something else, I’m a bit baffled as to what to say.

You mention that you had a little wait before you received the food and the restaurant was busy, I would say that in a busy restaurant, you would expect to wait. Again, I’m not quite sure where your problem lies.

Even so, all I can say is I’m sorry you didnt have a great experience with us and if you’d like a cheaper experience at Dominiques, I invite you to join us any time for our 11,50 three course meal which is available until 21.00 every day.

Best regards Dominique

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

My week's holiday to Spain has already resulted in two visits to this lovely restaurant as the food is absolutely delicious!
My mum and I were really impressed with the quality of the meals and I highly recommend their prawns pil pil, definitely the best in the area for me!! They also serve the tastiest carbonara I've ever had in my life!
Food aside, you're greeted warmly on arrival and the staff are very friendly, especially the lovely waiter with the dark hair and glasses and the English lady!
Fabulous eatery, always busy and I can see why given the quality of service. Will visit again for sure on future holidays, muy bien!!!