All reviews romanian restaurant perfect place to relax spa services nice hotel ski slopes facilities sauna mountains
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Good services, good location (nearby the ski slopes). We enjoyed the specific Romanian cuisine, a very good restaurant, often crowded. The room was nice, cleaned properly, warm and cozy. Helpful staff, overall, a good hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MariAna9709
Andrei M, Public Relations Manager at Orizont Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Dear MariAna9709,

Many thanks for your recent stay with us and your great feedback. I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your review on Tripadvisor, which is certainly helping us to identify any criteria’s that are well appreciated in order to keep and further constantly enhance our services for our guests.
We are happy to read that you enjoyed particularly our services. I especially liked very much your kindly words which captures very well our vision for Hotel Orizont Predeal. I also want to thank you for your kind comments about our good location, our very good Miorita Restaurant and our clean and cozy rooms.
We really appreciate that you took the time to express your experience in such a detailed way and are delighted to read that you admire the performance of our team so highly. Please be assured that I will forward your encouraging words to the entire team since I am sure it will be motivating to continue our efforts into the same direction.
It was a great pleasure to host you and we are proud that we were able to make a difference.
At the Hotel Orizont Predeal, we aim to give every guest a personal experience and to provide a quality of life that enables our guests to escape their daily duties. What a pleasure to see that we were able to leave such a lasting impression on you.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Hotel Orizont Predeal team or me at any time for any inquiries or help you might need.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon. Until then we wish you all the best.
On behalf of our entire team here, at the Orizont Hotel, Predeal, we would like to thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

The hotel looks good and is nicely decorated, the two restaurants are very good - great waiters and food quality, the breakfast is quite varied and the food is again really good, plenty of parking, the beds and pillows are very comfortable.

On the down side, we booked a "Romantic" package (which includes a discount for SPA services) and tried to use the SPA services, however I was told at the SPA reception that there were no treatments the entire month due to lack of staff. I mentioned this to the main reception who went back and forth w/ the spa and it turned out there was actually a therapist available, but it was now too late for us to book anything as we had to check out... the lady at the SPA reception's excuse was that "the lady I asked first was new and she doesn't know well". The hotel should definitely improve their internal comms procedures or have a system to check things... The SPA was otherwise good, the entire area was clean and well decorated, the pool itself was good, the jacuzzi and sauna were great as well.
The showers are not designed very good, if you put the shower head against the wall you obviously get dampness and crumbling plaster, and I wouldn't expect to find that in a 4* hotel. I was also stuck in the elevator between floors, going up and down until someone from the outside called the elevator.

Overall, not too impressed with the hotel, it's got its pros and cons and it depends on your experience and what you look for as well. I think for us we ended up paying more with the package than we would have without it, because of not being able to get any SPA services.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sabina S
Andrei M, Public Relations Manager at Orizont Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear Sabina S,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your review on Tripadvisor, which is certainly helping us to identify any criteria’s in order to further constantly enhance our services for our guests. Because the Hotel Orizont Predeal considers guest satisfaction its primary mission, feedback from our guests is important.
We are happy to read that you enjoyed particularly our restaurants. I especially liked very much your kindly words which captures very well our vision for Hotel Orizont Predeal. I also want to thank you for your kind comments about our interior design, our breakfast and our comfortable beds.
We are disappointed to read that we failed to meet your expectations in several aspects and sincerely regret that the latest performance in the hotel was not what you usually expect. Let me assure you that we have thoroughly discussed the critical aspects as the lack of staff at Orizont SPA with the employees and supervisors concerned in order to prevent similar future occurrences and to ensure a consistent level of service. We are a 4 stars hotel, and all the services and products we provide to our guests are premium. We take your feedback very seriously, since we are committed to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction, therefore all the issues have been escalated to the responsible people for close follow up.
We very much appreciate your feedback as only from constructive comments we can learn and improve on delivering highest guest service.
I really hope that we can win back your trust in us and look forward to your upcoming stay.
Thank you once again for your feedback and we wish you a great spring ahead.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Being a 4 star hotel the we were disappointed regarding the spa services. The pool was ok but the jacuzzi buttons did not work well and he had to push very hard; we could not order any drinks because the bar was closed (on a Friday evening!) and managed to have in the end some orange fresh which came after mire than 30 min. The 3 saunas do no work, the women toiled was dirty and there was no intimacy in the dressing room. To all of this the personell was pretty bored and didn't even care in doing their job. I mention, we used only the spa and were not guests of the hotel. Anyway for a 4 star hotel it should be a shame.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Andrei M, Public Relations Manager at Orizont Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear ioanasm,

We are disappointed to read that we failed to meet your expectations in several aspects and sincerely regret that the latest performance in the hotel was not what you usually expect. Let me assure you that we have thoroughly discussed the critical aspects as the Natura Bar closure and the malfunction of our jacuzzis at Orizont SPA with the employees and supervisors concerned in order to prevent similar future occurrences and to ensure a consistent level of service. We are a 4 stars hotel, and all the services and products we provide to our guests are premium. We take your feedback very seriously, since we are committed to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction, therefore all the issues have been escalated to the responsible people for close follow up.
We want to make sure that all 3 types of sauna work smoothly and if you encounter problems, it is recommended to ask for help from our staff.
Cleanliness is a basic need for every guest which we are obliged to meet as hotelier. Therefore I am happy to use your valid comments for a refreshment training with our housekeeping team - thank you very much.
Thank you once again for your feedback and we wish you a great winter ahead.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Right from the start, it`s very comfortable to have such a large parking lot, such helpful staff and lovely pool to your disposal. The Wi-Fi is decent and the view from the room was pretty relaxing.
I would have given it a perfect score if the breakfast buffet was more...imaginative.
Other than that, ideal stay while in Predeal.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Andrei M, Public Relations Manager at Orizont Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Dear Mircea S,

We are happy to read that you enjoyed particularly our helpful staff. I especially liked very much your kindly words which captures very well our vision for Hotel Orizont Predeal. I also want to thank you for your kind comments about our parking lot and our Wi-Fi.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Good restaurants, not very cheap, good spa/indoor heated pool, nice rooms. Very busy elevators, not too many possibilities to spend some time. Ideal position for hikes on the mountain, ATM in the lobby, helpful staff.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Andrei M, Public Relations Manager at Orizont Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Mihai J,

We are happy to read that you enjoyed particularly our restaurants. I especially liked very much your kindly words which captures very well our vision for Hotel Orizont Predeal. I also want to thank you for your kind comments about our rooms and our SPA Center.