See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Room is Great - new, clean and comfortable....Personal is very friendly and willing and breakfast is very good there is mamy choices... what is really important is they are heating that is no usually in Romania

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2017

It is comfortable with friendly staff. The manager is very dilligent, helpful and accomodating. Food is very good and reasonably priced. No lift and the rooms are rather old, some without air conditioning, but the room sizes are quite good. The location is in an interesting neighbourhood, so there is a good chance to meet the locals.

Room tip: Ask for air-conditioned rooms if you need them.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2016

We were using the hotel as a one night stop off on a tour of Romania. We arrived and went into the ground floor, only to be told that we hadn't booked there. My heart sank but we were directed outside up some stairs to the first floor. The reception was quite grim and it was some walk to the room (no lift), but when we entered our deluxe room it was a pleasant surprise with modern décor. The bed was comfortable and room did not overlook the street so was very quiet. WIFI was a little temperamental and only worked near the door! Breakfast was a little limited in choice but adequate with freshly cooked egg dishes. For a budget hotel it turned out fine. It is not close to the centre of town so you will have to drive.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2016

Situated at 5 min by car from the center on the road to Bucovine, the rooms of this motel are super clean and new. The windows are soundproof, so the road is not a problem, unfortunately you can hear the voice of other guests from adjacent rooms. The breakfast is included and is quite generous.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

Old Sheriff Review!!Good price!!!But dirty bed sheets with a very unpleasant smell,wich was very hard to ignore, I would not sleep there again! The bathroom was pretty clean...the motel's personal was nice, but still I cannot ignore that bed with a repulsive smell!! I can only hope that found a bad room..I have to say that the wi-fi signal waa very good(no comment)...I'm sure that Motel Sheriff has better conditions, AGAIN I'm reffering to Old Sheriff Motel! I would not sleep there again just because of those smelly beds wich are repulsive!! I cannot comlain for motel's employees, very nice people! So if you want to sleep there just go tu Motel Sheriff and do not make the mistake to spend even one night at OLD SHERIFF MOTEL! If an unclean and smelly bed don't bothers you just go for it because it's very cheap on my opinion, but it is just not for me, I could not ignore that thing and I wanted to say it so there it is if you consider it helpful but please DO NOT take it as a review for Motel Sheriff!!!

Date of stay: August 2015