“Beautiful place for long walks with family”

Belvedere House Gardens & Park
Ranked #1 of 24 things to do in Mullingar
Reviewed 8 February 2017

This is by far my favourite spot to visit in Mullingar. Beautiful landscape! I have been visiting Belvedere since I was a child. Such an exciting place for children and even adults! They have lovely events on throughout the year. Can't wait to bring my dog for a big long walk next week! Only downside is that the price to enter is a bit steep

Reviewed 6 February 2017

I found the service mediocre. The food was not really to my liking with far too much on the plate. Salad consists of just rocket (which not everyone likes). Breakfast is good though.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

I love visiting this place when I go home. I have taken some friends there. lots of stories about this place. the gardens are so beautiful for taken pictures. bring your warm coat, when its cold you will feel it there. I think the ghost from past make it chilly. lol.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

This venue is a beautiful place by the shores of lough ennel in Mullingar. There is a playground and coffee shop on site if you need to relax. Really worthwhile calling if in Mullingar.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Visited this place on Sunday. The weather was pleasant, which added to our enjoyment. There are some lovely, easy walks through the gardens. The house itself, though small, is impressive, as is the Jealous Wall and the history behind it. There are 3 play areas and a very warm and inviting cafe/restaurant - so something for all the family!!