Maryville Bed & Breakfast(Nenagh)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$90
Bayly Farm(Nenagh)
US$91
  • Breakfast included
Oldfarm(Nenagh)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for one night in a twin room with my sister. It was a very small room with a small tv and a small bathroom which was very dated. My brother stayed in a double room beside us which was lovely, spacious and more modern. The brekfast was lovely and they let us stay on in the breakfast room until 1pm. There was a very late checkout time (130pm i think). Fantastic value for money €35pp for b and b. I would definitely stay here again and its v central. Bar food for dinner is really good we have eaten here lots of times as we have family in the area.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2016

Best coffee, lovely traditional food and a good pint at a good price, what more could you ask for! Stayed here once about 8 years ago and it was lovely so assume it would still be as I would go for a meal on occasion or to a meeting and it's never disappointing.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2016

Joe is a most excellent host and the staff are like a family they are brilliant.
the rooms are superb.
Working in this trade years ago, and also my job now is working away (which means hotels every night ) i would recommend this to place to anybody visiting Nenagh or Ireland.
By the way the food is second to none... try it

Room Tip: Based on my stay and the staff i have personally met, the rooms are good. I have never praised a place so genuinly good
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank johnnock
Reviewed 1 May 2016

Stayed for 7 nights recently, I am a local by birth and stayed at Andys due to large family event. Couldn't ask for more, excellent food, lovely staff, caught up with childhood friends as well. Lovely staff, nothing was too much trouble. Will def becstayingvagain and no hesitation recommending to everyone :-)

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank erin24262
Reviewed 30 April 2016

I was there with a friend of mine for a week.The rooms were perfect,big bright and spotless.The boss and crew were very helpful as well as being very funny.The food was excellent and very reasonable.I would recomend this place to anybody.

Room Tip: all rooms are perfect
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends