See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 May 2016

Stayed for 7 nights recently, I am a local by birth and stayed at Andys due to large family event. Couldn't ask for more, excellent food, lovely staff, caught up with childhood friends as well. Lovely staff, nothing was too much trouble. Will def becstayingvagain and no hesitation recommending to everyone :-)

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank erin24262
Reviewed 30 April 2016

I was there with a friend of mine for a week.The rooms were perfect,big bright and spotless.The boss and crew were very helpful as well as being very funny.The food was excellent and very reasonable.I would recomend this place to anybody.

Room Tip: all rooms are perfect
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank BrianBregenz
Reviewed 9 June 2015

I have just come back from a four night break at Andy's b&b Nenagh Ireland,
From the moment I arrived to the time I left Joe ( the Owner) and all his staff were very welcoming and friendly, The b&b itself is very clean and spacious, the food is excellent, good hearty meals, Joe even made room in his garage to store my motorcycle over night, The location is great in the town, Top marks to the hole team for making my stay very enjoyable. Andygsxr1.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank 35andyf
Reviewed 3 November 2014

Late at night we were searching for a B&B, saw the sign in the window. It was an excellent night's rest. although it was not the height of modern luxury decor, it was very comfortable and clean. Lots of hot water. And, of course, a wonderful breakfast. I hope to go back.

And there was plenty of free parking.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Vanessa H
Reviewed 11 April 2014

My wife two kids and I stayed here 3 weeks ago for 4 nights. We were allocated an extremely comfortable and spacious family room which was perfect for two almost teenagers!!! It was ideal as the room was very quite so my wife and I could enjoy the live entertainment in the bar while the kids watched a DVD in the room. The breakfast was second to none and as for the staff they were so friendly and helpful it almost seemed like we were at home. We will Defiantly be returning.

• Stayed: April 2014