All reviews continental breakfast strandhill lodge boiled eggs seaweed bath ipod dock the atlantic ocean nespresso machine dvd library balcony room self service strand bar mini fridge yogurt residents lounge ice bucket strand hill cold meats
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Really enjoyed this stay. lovely room with balcony and great views of the sea. Breakfast really nice as well. no fry which is refreshing for a change. All foods really nice though. i would only have one criticism and that is the heat. place was roasting. However, that might suit a lot of people. Would go back in the morning.

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms with balcony is a good choice. room 210 has a double and a single if you like to have two beds.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michael075
Strandhillhotel, General Manager at Strandhill Lodge and Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Dear Michael075

Thankyou for your recent review to the tripadvisor community. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. I apologise for the warmth in the rooms we have terrific insulation and this sometimes can linger - there is a thermostat in the rooms to regulate which we should have explained.

I am delighted to read that you would return again and we look forward to welcoming you back hopefully in 2018.

Again thankyou for taking the time to review.

David

Reviewed 29 October 2017

We checked in for 2 days and were giving the suite room 303. Room was modern. It had everything you needed plus more. 2 TVs with with acess to Netflix and Youtube, kitchen area with coffee capsules, sofa plus chair, air con, bath robes. The Wifi was excellent. Great location for hiking and surfing. The breakfast had a huge continental selection but I am Irish and I did miss not having the chance to have a full Irish breakfast. This is the only reason I don't give all 5 stars. I will be back.Sligo is a lovely part of Ireland

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Strandhillhotel, General Manager at Strandhill Lodge and Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Relayponey

Thankyou for your recent review and for taking the time to do so. I'm delighted you liked the Superior Suite. Strandhill is a great location to reset the batteries and i'm glad that you got to experience all aspects including relaxation!

I hope we shall see you in Strandhill again in the near future.

Thankyou again for the review.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

It's a bit off the beaten track but the Strandhill Lodge is a good place to stay. It appears to be fairly new facility. We had a nice room with a balcony and views of the golf course and the sea.
Staff at check in was very helpful in letting us know what was in the area and making dinner reservations for us.
There was a good selection the next morning at the provided continental breakfast.

Dear GolferKen

Thankyou for your recent review and for taking the time to compose.

I'm glad that you enjoyed your time in Strandhill i will pass on your kind comments to staff.

I hope we will see you again in Strandhill soon for a longer stay.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

A very, clean, modern hotel with well-equipped rooms (Nespresso machines and iPod docks), many of which have an excellent view over the wild Atlantic coast. Plenty of free parking and a warm welcome from the reception staff. There is also excellent free wifi. No bar or restaurant as such but complimentary tea/coffee available 24hrs and a very extensive Continental Breakfast buffet included. Excellent location within 10 mins' walk of Strandhill village and the beach. Very highly recommended.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view with balcony

Dear SunBunny50

Thankyou for your review and for taking the time to do so. I'm delighted you enjoyed your time with us in Strandhill.

We do try and offer as much as possible in the way of amenities so guests can enjoyed their stay that little bit more.

I'm glad we exceeded your expectations on this occasion and i hope we get the chance to welcome you back to Strandhill again soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

A nice and well appointed boutique hotel and suites located in Strandhill overlooking Sligo Bay, with views of the Ox mountains, and Knocknarea. Really nice hotel with very good rooms with everything provided. Breakfast is a great break away from the traditional fried breakfast, and there is a lovely variety of fruits, breads, meats etc with good coffee. Worth a visit, and nice relaxed staff.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear MTP T

Many thanks for your kind review for taking the time to share your experience on tripadvisor i'm delighted that you enjoyed your time with us. I'm glad you enjoyed the break and that you found the breakfast to your liking. We do try and accommodate a wide variety of tastes as possible.

I hope we get the chance to welcome you back to Strandhill again in the near future.