The Chancellor Hotel
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fayetteville(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$161
US$156
Staybridge.com
US$226
US$215
GardenInn.com
US$179
Inn at Carnall Hall(Fayetteville)
US$181
US$192
Homewood
US$188
US$166
CandlewoodSuites
US$215
Hampton.com
Best Western Windsor Suites(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$102
BestWestern.com
US$192
Hotels.com
All reviewsdickson streetgreat locationparking garagefayetteville squarefarmers marketchristmas lightsmodern hotelwithin walking distancerestaurants and barsrooms are largein townfront desk staffcomfortable bedsstaff was friendlynice staygreat place to stayvalet
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We were very impressed with the hotel, it has been remodeled and upgraded since the last time we were there. When the staff found it was for our daughter's wedding night they offered an upgrade to a higher floor with a better view.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lynda H, Manager at The Chancellor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Our stay for our wedding night was amazing! We had a 1 bedroom suite which was also used for the Groomsmen to get reading in the day of. Beautiful hotel, friendly staff located in the beautiful downtown Fayetteville. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lynda H, Manager at The Chancellor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. I looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Well-run hotel with a friendly staff. Nice bar with a spacious lounge. Rooms are roomy and clean. Plenty of elevators. Only used bistro for breakfast and it was good enough. Plenty of nearby restaurants at walking distance. Great location. I do recommend the Chancellor.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My husband and I were in the area for a visit to my daughters Master Thesis Art Exhibit at U of A , and wanted a nice hotel to stay at it was wonderful. Upscale amenities and comfortable. We will stay again. Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lynda H, Manager at The Chancellor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We came into Fayetteville for a business meeting. With no expectations of the area, we were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the hotel (and price), the amazingly friendly staff, and great location. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. My staff was beyond pleased!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

. I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.