“Dinner with the Family”

San Miguel Grill & Bar
Ranked #99 of 451 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Four adults, two kids (10 and 16) out for dinner and visit on a Sunday evening. We ate on the patio - the weather was pleasant and (Sunday night) we had it mostly to ourselves. We ordered drinks and food, skipped appetizers but enjoyed the chips and salsa (above average) with wines, margaritas, etc. A couple of us had the brisket tacos with beans and rice - they had been recommend by one of our party who had had them previously and they were quite good! The service was perfect and the
The service and experience was great - next time I'll try the pulled pork tacos and go from there.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Yummy!! Had chicken fajitas.
We all really loved our food!
Server was obviously newer to the waiting tables game. He forgot our silverware but he was super sweet and kept our drinks full. No issues! We left stuffed and happy!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Love, love, love San Miguel’s!!! Service is great and food is awesome! My favorite is the poblano pepper but my husband has enjoyed several different menu items.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 8 January 2018

We were here late one night after visiting someone in the hospital. The food was good, especially the posole. Unfortunately, I had a very unsavory experience with the management (or owner). On my way back across the restaurant from the ladies room you have to navigate a narrow walkway in the front of the restaurant. A tall and very large man (caucasion, balding) was headed in the opposite direction, taking up the entire corridor and swinging his arms out wide as he walked. I had to stop in my tracks and move completely over to the side to get out of his way. He looked right at me, so I know he saw me. After I got back to my table I watched him in the center of the resturant as he opened a bank bag and talked with several of the waiters & waitresses. I hope he was a just a manager and not the owner because he was very rude.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped in on Saturday at 6:30 pm. Waited 10 minutes for someone to find us a table. The restaurant was more than half empty, and yet we could not get seated. It was very quiet and it seemed like they hardly had a staff working. We ended up leaving, we could have been there all night waiting on food.....

Date of visit: May 2017