“Greek Food with a Drive-thru ”

Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe
Ranked #50 of 434 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Great chicken gyros. Tomato and cucumber salad is a great side. Efficient and quick service. Easy to pickup for dinner.

Stephanie K, Owner at Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2016

Thank you, SherryAnnette!

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Both sandwiches tasted great, but 1/3 way through they fell apart from all the dressing, it was a mess to eat, so we took them apart and finished as a meal opening the bread and just eating the meat. Don't think I'd order these again. I would try the dinner plates but not a wrap or gyro again.

Stephanie K, Owner at Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Thanks, Coy. One thing I always do while enjoying a gyro (not sure if others do this, but just my two cents) is I keep the wrapper on and pull it down from one side as I eat. That way all the good stuff stays inside until I'm done eating. Gyros can be messy, you're right. You should try one of our feasts though- they're pretty amazing! I love the Salmon feast with roasted potatoes and a Greek salad. Any of our proteins are amazing and fresh. I hope you come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

I visited Taziki's after a trip to the mall. The service was fast and friendly. I ordered the Lamb Gyro with Pasta Salad. It was served with chips. Everything was delicious. The Gyro was packed full of meat and veggies, to the point you almost need a fork to eat it. The atmosphere is laid back. It has almost a fast food feel to it, but it is so much better than any fast food. You place your order and pay at the counter. You are given a number to place on your table. You get your own drinks and when your order is ready, they bring it to your table. This is a place I would be comfortable going to with friends, family, or by myself after a morning of shopping. They even have a drive through so I could swing by on my lunch break.

Thanks for stopping by, Donna! We LOVE being your new favorite! :-)

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

The people here are always so kind. It makes it worth coming!! Food is great. Beef tenderloin Gyro is off the chain. Nothing but goodness.

Thank you for the fantastic review, Walker!

Reviewed 10 August 2016

This was a restaurant my sister who was visiting brought to my attention. Great lamb options which are hard to find in Fayetteville. Salads also good. Fast service. Eat in or take out, but I did takeout both times I have tried the food.

Stephanie K, Owner at Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2016

Thank you, DrPatty!