All reviews room was clean front desk several restaurants within walking distance the wi fi booked this hotel the staff was great decent breakfast indoor pool convenient location in town stay there again a great place to stay interstate towels campus bbb rally
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed our stay at the Comfort Inns and Suites in Fayetteville, Arkansas. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was very nice, the breakfast was good and we enjoyed the convenience to restaurants. We will certainly stay there again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Thank Barbara Jean Jo... C
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I actually loved this hotel. It was probably one of my favorite places that we have stayed. The reason being that our room had a private bedroom! Definitely loved that as my husband had to be up early for work, but he could close the door and I wouldn't be bothered by him getting ready. The room was clean and the staff was excellent. I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Fayetteville.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a separate bedroom.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2018

Stayed here one night while picking son up from college. Looks like a reasonably new hotel and similar to most value-oriented hotels such as Holiday Inn Express, etc. Very clean, rooms were nice and at $109 night on a peak week-end, an outright bargain. Very pleased and will look here first when making future reservations.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed Saturday night and Sunday night last weekend. Room on first floor completely updated. Sunday went shopping and lunch. Returned to the room for a nap and then dinner and a movie. Started to hear a loud banging every couple of minutes. I thought it was the elevator but my daughter thought it sounded like a dump truck outside. When we looked there were large storage pods near to us. She called the front desk and they said it was the workers remodeling. After she called it became less loud. I will stay here again but will inquire if remodeling continues and if so where.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2018

the hotel was nice, room was clean, bed was comfortable. The problem was Sunday morning we had to be somewhere early and went to the lobby for coffee and breakfast. We were told the breakfast person didn't show up and there was only decaf coffee and almost no breakfast.
we had to hurry and get ready and go to McDonalds for coffee and breakfast. I have never had this happen before. The free breakfast is part of why we stayed here, instead we paid more money to each somewhere we really didn't want to eat.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple