All reviews room was clean front desk several restaurants within walking distance the wi fi booked this hotel the staff was great decent breakfast indoor pool convenient location in town stay there again a great place to stay interstate towels campus rally blues
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel the night before our daughters move in day. The room was clean but there was a few things that could be better. The air conditioner was very noisy. The shower has very little pressure. The breakfast has a decent selection and the coffee was hot. With a little attention this could be a great place to stay

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Ramesh P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thank you David for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent visit. Congratulations on your daughter moving in the UofA and we wish her good luck on her studies. We apologize that you had a poor experience during your stay. I assure you that is not the norm for us. I encourage you to please let us know if you have any issues during your stay and give the opportunity to make it right.
We love our hot deluxe breakfast and coffee bar. We keep the coffee hot and fresh as well as hot water for tea 24/7. Our hot deluxe breakfast features waffles and eggs, biscuits and gravy, danishes to name a few.
We continually strive to provide better experience for every guest and appreciate your feedback. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to see your daughter and show you what true hospitality is.
Jennifer Stroud
Assistant Manager

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Pros. Very clean room was unable to hardly find any dust in our room a.c. filters were clean bathroom clean all around room was clean, I bring up clean due to being in hotels with nastiness in the past. Was easy to get to close to other activities we were going to in the city. Staff was friendly and professional. Pool was warm and clean. Close by restaurants and bars were with in walk in distant and nosis was minimal amount bed was comfortable and again clean.

Cons. Bathroom had a bad bulb in one spot it was address on check out sure it easily replaced, the hot tub was out of order due to damage with no date of it being fix told to us in early August of 17, the Wi-Fi and tv went out during stay and after several hours the tv came back but Wi-Fi did not, there was no towels in the pool area for use

Over all nice hotel and stay would recommend to those on a budget it is a good hotel

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Ramesh P, Owner at Comfort Inn & Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Hello Jarrick,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. On behalf of the entire staff, we thank you for sharing your kind words about your experience here with us. We do love our location in the middle of town, close to restaurants, and bars. We pride ourselves on staying on top of cleanliness and orderliness in our rooms and welcome any feedback from guests on how we can improve.

I apologize for the hot tub being out of order. It was damaged recently and we are working to have it repaired as soon as possible. It is hard to give a set date when it will be fixed but we hope to have it repaired and working within the month. I apologize for not having pool towels readily available for you. Please let us know if there is anything you need in the future and give us the opportunity to make it right.

The tv and internet going out during your stay is not a norm for our facility and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. It was an area wide issue with the cable/internet provider that we had no control of. The wifi not coming back online was our service provider not working properly. We have updated our wifi now and seems to be working at top speed.

Overall, I am glad you had a positive experience with us. We welcome you back to show you what true hospitality is to us.

Jennifer Stroud
Assistant Manager
Comfort Inn & Suites

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Room was nicely appointed and clean. My room did not have full curtains so the outside hotel lights shone brightly into my room all night. Also having no full curtains the room got extremely hot during day whereas if I could have pulled curtains together I could have kept the room cool.
Breakfast was good.
Location is good but it is very difficult to exit hotel as the traffic is steady and there isn't a light.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Ramesh P, Owner at Comfort Inn & Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Hello,
Thank you for your candid feedback on your recent stay with us. I apologize for the blackout curtains not working properly. Next time you're with us please let the front desk know if there is something wrong with your room. They are there 24/7 to help with any needs you or other guests may have.

We love our location too! There are many restaurants and local businesses close by, most within walking distance. There is a access road behind our hotel that has a stoplight for easier exit of the area. We hope to see you soon on your next business trip.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Now I don't own a bike, but I enjoy going for the 'vibes' I get watching the people, and unique bikes that roll down Dickson St. showing their pride in their bikes. The bikes are all ages, I think the retired grey couples seeing our national forest area almost outnumber the businessman bikers who are on vacation. Ether way the people and their bikes keep me coming back. (The free outdoor music, and drinks aren't bad ether.)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

We also love Bikes, Blues, & BBQ and the "vibes" from all the people that come into town. It a busy time and lots of people coming and going. The rally is September 20- September 23. They are going to have performers such as Gary Hutchison, Funk Factory, Oreo Blue, Earl and Them, Leah & the Mojo Doctors, Vintage Pistol, The Uncrowned Kings, Hot Lix, and many more!

Call to reserve your room asap before they are all gone.
479-571-5177

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We had a double queen suite. It was pretty clean, but needed updating. The wallpaper in the bathroom was peeling off the walls in several places. One "plus" was that the suite had two TVs, one of which was in a separate room with a small sleeper sofa and chair. Our teenage daughter liked having her own space to watch TV and spread out. The room felt rather dark to me, and the bed was ok but not great. Breakfast was average. Location is good in that it is just minutes from the university that we were visiting, and it's right next to the interstate. There are at least 2 restaurants within easy walking distance, though I didn't try them. Logistics are good; the room is so-so.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family