“Best Mexican Food in Town”
Review of Mexico Viejo

Mexico Viejo
Ranked #74 of 451 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 April 2017

My friends and I always end up coming here! I usually get the yummy fajitas and margaritas (and have enough to box up for the next day's meal). This place gets BUSY! So don't expect your wait staff to stand around and chit-chat with you. What they sacrifice in personality, they make up for with efficiency.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

The food was really great, I suggest the Stevens special. The problem I had was that the service was not very good. We waited for our drinks for along time once we sat down and we waited for our check for a good 25 minutes. The food was 5 star worthy, but the service was terrible.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 1 March 2017

The flan was home made and wonderful; the salsa was very good; the cheesedip was good. We had the chicken chimichanga lunch special, the specials were still available in early afternoon, and it was very tasty. Good beans and rice; and the chicken with cheese rice dish was very good. Great guac.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

I love this place. I have been coming here since college 10 years ago. The margaritas are great. Definitely try the Steven's Special.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Just left this place. Took my son for his Christmas Present. Of course he wanted Fajitas. Who else thinks they should come out steaming so everyone goes "WOW"?. Not even close. So many Green Peppers could hardly find the meat. Also, had to ask 3 times for chesse. The server actually brought cheese dip and charged me. Not to mention I had to send my food back because it was sooo cold. NEVER EVER AGAIN.... I definitely do not recommend this place. Thanks for the terrible present. You will not get that opportunity again....

Date of visit: December 2016