“Coffee and breakfast muffins ”
Review of Rick's Bakery

Rick's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 13 Dessert in Fayetteville
Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Every visit to Ricks is great! I hardly know the place anymore, really nice seating, display cases of every tempting pastry, this place has everything.

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

Ordered a carrot cake from Rick's for 93 year old grandfather. When we picked up the cake it was decorated in green and black!? The frosting was supposed to be cream cheese and butter but the flavor was margarine. The cake was dry and reminiscent of sawdust. We have ordered cakes before and they were good. When we called to question the quality of this cake the person taking the call was uninterested and made no attempt to rectify the issue. Seems like the more popular a place becomes the less interested they are in customer service. Won't be back.

1  Thank gayler1
Reviewed 13 October 2015

MUST TRY the chocolate brownies drizzled with caramel and the carrot cake cupcakes! Birthday cake was perfectly as I ordered and tasty as any of the individual desserts we've had too!

Reviewed 13 September 2015

We were out of town guests wanting to take a dessert to a family dinner. They closed at 6pm and we ran into to a traffic jam. We called and asked them to wait a few minutes for us, and they graciously did. Our arrival time was 6:05. I'm sure they were in a hurry to get home, but we were not rushed. We purchased two cakes, and they both looked absolutely gorgeous. Italian Cream, and a chocolate turtle cake. I had a small piece of both, and they both melted in your mouth. Great cakes, and a wonderful staff!

Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

I have always loved Rick's. We knew we'd be in town visiting around my daughter's birthday, so we ordered a cake from them. They were so nice, quick to respond and made the cake exactly like my daughter had drawn. That's why they get three stars. The cake was not good. We served it to 9 people and no one wanted to finish. And neither of my daughters have asked for another piece after several days. The cake itself was good. The icing is TERRIBLE!! I just made myself eat another piece because I don't want $50 to go down the drain. We were all so disappointed. So if you plan to order a cake you may want to try their icing first. We won't buy a cake there again. :( My daughter was so sad her cake tasted so badly.