“Never disapointed”
Review of Rick's Bakery

Rick's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Fayetteville
Reviewed 13 October 2015

MUST TRY the chocolate brownies drizzled with caramel and the carrot cake cupcakes! Birthday cake was perfectly as I ordered and tasty as any of the individual desserts we've had too!

Reviewed 13 September 2015

We were out of town guests wanting to take a dessert to a family dinner. They closed at 6pm and we ran into to a traffic jam. We called and asked them to wait a few minutes for us, and they graciously did. Our arrival time was 6:05. I'm sure they were in a hurry to get home, but we were not rushed. We purchased two cakes, and they both looked absolutely gorgeous. Italian Cream, and a chocolate turtle cake. I had a small piece of both, and they both melted in your mouth. Great cakes, and a wonderful staff!

Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

I have always loved Rick's. We knew we'd be in town visiting around my daughter's birthday, so we ordered a cake from them. They were so nice, quick to respond and made the cake exactly like my daughter had drawn. That's why they get three stars. The cake was not good. We served it to 9 people and no one wanted to finish. And neither of my daughters have asked for another piece after several days. The cake itself was good. The icing is TERRIBLE!! I just made myself eat another piece because I don't want $50 to go down the drain. We were all so disappointed. So if you plan to order a cake you may want to try their icing first. We won't buy a cake there again. :( My daughter was so sad her cake tasted so badly.

Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

If you can imagine the taste and the texture and the design, Ricks Bakery can bring it to life! Goes BEYOND eye appeal ... your tastebuds will bring you back time after time! Love this and the whimsical gift selections in the shop!

Reviewed 30 August 2015

Had a catered lunch from Rick's bakery recently, and have to say, it was better than I had ever expected. This place hasn't really been on my radar because I thought they specialized in/did mainly sweets and cakes. Their sandwiches on homemade bread were out of this world! Will definitely be back for lunch from this restaurant.