“Pleasantly surprised”
Review of Rick's Bakery

Rick's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Fayetteville
Reviewed 30 August 2015

Had a catered lunch from Rick's bakery recently, and have to say, it was better than I had ever expected. This place hasn't really been on my radar because I thought they specialized in/did mainly sweets and cakes. Their sandwiches on homemade bread were out of this world! Will definitely be back for lunch from this restaurant.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

This is a Fayetteville landmark. The donuts are to die for. I used to eat a cake donut every morning when I was in college, and I never got tired of them. They melt in your mouth like nothing else. The petit fours are little squares of legendary, melt-in-your-mouth deliciousness. Could not recommend anything more.
However, the other selections from this bakery aren't nearly as good. The cupcakes are only so-so. I've had several slices of wedding cake from this place, too. One of them was heavenly. The rest were just okay. They could have been grocery store cakes.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Fabulous bakery! SO much to choose from. From cookies, cream puffs, cupcakes, RAZORBACK cookies, cakes and cupcakes~ Perfect place to pick up a treat for a Hog fan! They also have a lunch menu and every thing was fresh, staff very helpful.

Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

My husband's from here so when we come visit I always make sure to stop in and get a little of everything ! Absolutely wonderful and everything that comes out of that kitchen tastes like heaven.

Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

I literally drooled the first time I went here. When I left I called all my friends and family to tell them about my awesome find! Rick's has so many options! My friend and I go here every time she is in town. We order lunch and then sit in the viewing area and watch them decorate cakes. They also have a neat selection of gift items. I've purchased a few cute coffee mugs from here. I cannot go in this store and leave empty handed. Around Thanksgiving time they make pumpkin fudge. It's always my contribution to Thanksgiving dinner.