“BEST PLACE FOR SWEETS IN NWA”
Review of Rick's Bakery

Rick's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 13 Dessert in Fayetteville
Reviewed 13 August 2015

Fabulous bakery! SO much to choose from. From cookies, cream puffs, cupcakes, RAZORBACK cookies, cakes and cupcakes~ Perfect place to pick up a treat for a Hog fan! They also have a lunch menu and every thing was fresh, staff very helpful.

Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

My husband's from here so when we come visit I always make sure to stop in and get a little of everything ! Absolutely wonderful and everything that comes out of that kitchen tastes like heaven.

Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

I literally drooled the first time I went here. When I left I called all my friends and family to tell them about my awesome find! Rick's has so many options! My friend and I go here every time she is in town. We order lunch and then sit in the viewing area and watch them decorate cakes. They also have a neat selection of gift items. I've purchased a few cute coffee mugs from here. I cannot go in this store and leave empty handed. Around Thanksgiving time they make pumpkin fudge. It's always my contribution to Thanksgiving dinner.

Reviewed 24 July 2015

I was just going to run in and grab some donuts and a small cake for my granddaughters birthday. We were on our way to Beaver lake for a camping trip. There was too much to choose from and was just amazed at everything that had a razorback on it. I'm an LSU fan but was actually tempted to jump ship just because of the cute razorback décor. I bought donuts, a cake, and cupcakes and they were foot stomping good. Grabbed a cup of coffee and it would be Starbucks to shame. The smell of cake and donuts as soon as you walk in the door was like a little piece of heaven.

Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

First, I need to get something off my chest.

10 years ago, rick's made my wedding cake. They were supposed to put fleur de Lis on the cake...instead I got corn. It really ruined my day.

That said, I've given it so many chances since then but the quality of their cakes has slipped. I've moved on to Sweet D'z and been very happy.