All reviews basketball court sleeper sofa home away from home full kitchen great amenities great hotel fitness center only stayed one night hot tub complimentary breakfast indoor pool i highly recommend this hotel king suite we've stayed staff was helpful and friendly clean rooms waffles
Reviewed 17 January 2017

We stayed at this hotel for a recent ballgame weekend. The Homewood Suites hotel is very nice, new and convenient to the University of Arkansas campus. The rooms are spacious with kitchen, living room and bedroom. Very clean. Will definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

The facility itself was very modern and clean. Great bed and room. The only complaint that I have is regarding the breakfast that was served. Not very good. They were out of all hot items and were very limited on other items as well. I would certainly stay here again, however I would know to come to breakfast sooner.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2017

I'd give it 3-1/2 but not 4. Pleasant helpful desk clerk, nicely decorated common area, plenty nearby restaurants. Bed and pillows comfortable but room furnishings looking bit worn, light out over bathroom vanity. Main complaint was constant clicking noise. . Wasn't heating unit, maybe drainspout directly outside window, it had rained and could have been that dripping. I'm a light sleeper and things like that annoy me. Had to leave hotel at 5 am so no review of breakfast although I did find a muffin to go. Best part of hotel us very reasonable rate.

Room tip: Don't take room 105 next to noisy drainspout.
Reviewed 9 January 2017

This hotel is comfortable, quiet, and the staff provide excellent service. We always stay here. The pool area is clean as is the fitness center. This is a great place for us with two kids, since they can get in the heated indoor pool when the weather is bad and burn off some energy. The kitchenette is a must for us since our son has many food allergies and we need to provide for him. The breakfast is good and has great variety. You will be comfortable here.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

This was our first time at Homewood. There suite was spacious. The hotel is located right of I49. The complimentary breakfast was very good. The chief even catered to my request. They served breakfast on Christmas morning, though limited. Friendly staff. Would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: December 2016