“Bi-weekly meals”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Kosmos is on my bi-weekly list for take-out. Everything is great-- their gyros, gyro salads, fries, rice, even their Greek burger. Usually get either the dolmades or eggplant dip for an app and extra tzatziki sauce :) Call in 15 minutes ahead and drive thru.

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

We stopped here traveling through and I had the Bengali shrimp. And samosas. Delicious. They close at 3 today due to holiday even tho trip advisor says open until 9pm

Reviewed 19 October 2016

I continue to go to Kosmos for two reasons. 1) The food is consistently delicious. 2) It's locally owned and operated. When I order a gyro with rice or fries, I know I'm going to get the same quality, delicious meal every single time. You can't beat that! More importantly, I know my money is going to support a local family. Keep up the great work Kosmos!

1  Thank TGIF4
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I don't know the owners or menu planner at Kosmos, so I don't know what their ties to Greece or the Mediterranean are. With that being said, I don't think this is probably the most authentic greek food, but it IS super tasty and affordable. This is a great place to try different types of classic greek dishes, and Kosmos still has my favorite falafel of any I've tried around the state.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Quality food, clean place, with good customer service. The food is so flavorful and you get good portion sizes. If you want gyros this is certainly the place to eat! Come often so you can try many dishes on their menu! Delicious!