US$102
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Ploughmans Lodge(Roscommon)
Agoda.com
All reviewsleisure centrebar foodlovely hotelon arrivalroscommon townfamily roomcarvery lunchweekend breakold stylefew drinkssteam roomwell worth a visitwould highly recommend this hotelstayed for one nighta lovely staybuffet stylewaiting staff
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Booked this for my husbands birthday for the races. Unfortunately the races where cancelled due to the weather but anyway as much as we where disappointed there was nothing we could do. Stayed 2 nights and in the deal was sparkling wine and chocolates in the room and dinner on one night. Had dinner on the Sunday night it was super fab service and food. We ate in the bar on the Monday night it was lovely too. The staff are 2nd to none here they are so friendly. We made use of the pool and steam room etc. We have stayed her quite a lot and I can't wait until my next stay thank you abbey hotel

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
abbeyhotel3, Guest Relations Manager at Abbey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear 545ali2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to read your lovely comments about the service and facilities here at the hotel. It really makes it all worthwhile when somebody enjoys a stay as much as you and your husband did.

We look forward to welcoming you both back to the Abbey Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed my 2 night at this hotel in the lovely town of Roscommon. I think for the price paid for for 2 nights B&B , you would be hard pressed to beat it.£60-£80 per night.
Room was comfortable and clean. This is not a modern minimal slick boring hotel, it has character and charm.
Breakfast and service by the Irish staff was excellent.
Reception staff professional and friendly.
Very nice hotel and I didn't even get to see the leisure centre...this time...maybe next time.
Well done Abbey Staff you make this hotel worth a visit.
This review was sitting in my drafts so apologies for late posting.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Dear Kellysinkos

Thank you so much for the lovely review and for taking the time to tell us about your fantastic experience with us.

I have shared your kind review with the entire team here.

I hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Abbey Hotel.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Hotel very nice great food, friendly service excellent facilities. Very close to Boyle where you can join in various activities for kids. A walk through out Abbey grounds viewing Abbey is worthwhile !

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Catherine38

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us.
It is always nice to hear about our Guests wonderful experiences during their stay.

We continuously strive to offer an exceptional level of service in all areas of the hotel.
I will be delighted to pass your review to the team here.

I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Warm regards,
Elaine McNamara

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Attended a friends wedding here last week. It is a fab hotel and the food was great. Room was very nice and clean. staff were really nice and polite. I couldnt fault it. Would highly recommend for weddings or just a nice weekend away.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
abbeyhotel3, Guest Relations Manager at Abbey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Marcdug

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about the Abbey Hotel. We take pride in providing an excellent and outstanding service to all our weddings, and it is a pleasure to read such positive comments regarding your experience with us.

I will be delighted to pass your comments to the rest of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Beautiful hotel, beautiful grounds. Gorgeous bedroom, spotlessly clean. Food was lovely. All had a great night. Staff couldn't do enough, extremely welcoming and friendly. We had a great overnight stay and will be back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear PaulamL1587Q

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about the Abbey Hotel. We take pride in providing excellent service for our weddings, and it is always a pleasure to read such positive comments regarding the staff and the hotel in general.

I will certainly make sure to share your review with the rest of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Abbey Hotel.