Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Eileen M

Great place to stay.

Review of Hannon's Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Jun 2024
This is a lovely hotel. Really enjoyed our stay. Everyone was so friendly and kind. Lovely food too.. The price was so reasonable. We would definitely go back again. Great for families too. Maura was so welcoming.. Close to Mayo, Athlone and Galloway.
Date of stay: June 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
  • Algotels
  • Expedia.com
  • Hotels.com
Free parking
Accommodation located in the heart of Roscommon town
  • Priceline
        No prepayment needed
        • Booking.com
        17.5 km from Hannon's Hotel
        View more hotels in Roscommon
        See what travellers are saying:
        Selected filters
        Reviewed 16 February 2024

The food served today was appealing salmon Luke warm chips cheapest I've ever seen chicken wings served up were like small child portion nó care or attention into the meal portions no vegetables or salad offered shocking poor customer service no ambience or care in presentation of food overpriced

Room tip: Shocking food served up better off in McDonald's
        Date of stay: February 2024
        • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
        Reviewed 31 December 2023

My friend and I stayed at Hannons recently.
        We had checked in early afternoon but our 2 rooms were not ready so our luggage remained in our cars. We were going to a function not in the hotel & were given our keys for later.
        When we returned much later that night the man at reception told me there was a problem with my room and I was being moved to a different room. The receptionist was gone off duty very shortly afterwards so there was nobody to help when I discovered my room absolutely stank of cigarettes and there was no toilet paper in the not so clean bathroom. I had to sleep with both windows open the smell was so bad. Note this was on a stormy night in late December.
        Next morning I complained at reception and while the receptionist was embarrassed and apologised for the "oversights 'it just was not good enough. The hotel is basic in nature and the overnight rate was expensive for the basic nature and layout of the hotel. I absolutely will not be returning to repeat the experience.

Date of stay: December 2023
        • Trip type: Travelled with friends
        Reviewed 12 November 2023 via mobile

I had lunch here with my mother one Saturday afternoon. The service was excellent with pleasant and professional staff. The food was outstanding- it was freshly prepared and the portions were generous. The taste was amazing- no frozen vegetables here! The sticky toffee pudding was the best I have ever had. The Puro coffee was fabulous as always. All was served efficiently and with a smile. The price was very reasonable. We will be back very shortly. Thank you all at Hannons!

Date of stay: October 2023
        Trip type: Travelled with family
        1  Thank IrelandMariaG
        Reviewed 11 November 2023

Hannons hotel felt like a home from home the staff are lovely and the owner is a lady. I stayed for 3 nights as I was working close by excellent breakfast and dinner menu rooms clean and comfortable bed. Thank you all for a lovely stay

Date of stay: November 2023
        • Trip type: Travelled on business
        1  Thank Michelle K
        Reviewed 14 October 2023

Wemt with my friends for dinner last week. after the meal we relaxed a while as the hotel was not busy that day, only 2 people apart from our group at the bar. We were approached by a member of staff that looked at her watch impatiently and asked " did we want anything else"
        Thi was the most uncomfortable experince we ever had and implied the attitude " you had dinner now time ye went". Absolutely astonishing ignorance.

Room tip: stay clear
        Date of stay: October 2023