Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Lauren M

Amazing host, cosy B&B

Review of Ross House B&B
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 Apr 2021
I stayed here as a student nurse on and off for 2 years. I couldn’t recommend Theresa and her lovely, homely B&B more. I was working in a hospital close by. I enjoyed the walks in the park which is within walking distance from Theresa’s home. This is a lovely country B&B. Rooms are spacious, hygienic, modern and perfect temperature. From my experience, I had no noise or loud traffic waking me up .Theresa couldn’t do anymore for me, no request was ever an issue. She was very accommodating. Breakfast was delicious and with my very late working hours, there was always a snack of some sort left out in the dining area when I got home. Thank you so much Theresa !
Date of stay: May 2020
  • eDreams
  • Vio.com
2.5 km from Ross House B&B
Free parking
Accommodation located in the heart of Roscommon town
  • eDreams
      No prepayment needed
      • Algotels
      22.9 km from Ross House B&B
      Free parking
      Contact accommodation for availability.
      37.7 km from Ross House B&B
      View more hotels in Roscommon
      See what travellers are saying:
      Selected filters
      Reviewed 4 January 2020

Stayed here for a wedding in Roscommon town & Abbey Hotel, it was walking distance to church and hotel. Absolutely fabulous stay so clean and comfortable and Teresa was a brilliant host. Fresh breakfast every morning, with complementary mince pies, tea/coffee and toast.
      Would highly recommend!

Date of stay: January 2020
      Trip type: Travelled as a couple
      Reviewed 21 September 2019

Myself and five friends stayed in Teresa's bnb while attending a wedding in the area. We had an excellent time- the place is spotless, the beds are extremely comfortable and the breakfast is delicious! Thank you so much for everything Teresa

Date of stay: September 2019
      Trip type: Travelled with friends
      Reviewed 25 June 2019

Love this B&B Stayed for 3 nights and the service was excellent.
      Theresa is a great hostess.The house was very quiet and
      Very clean.
      Thank you so much for a great weekend Theresa we will definitely be back

Date of stay: June 2019
      RoscommonKerry, Owner at Ross House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2019

Thank you so much Catherine for taking the time to write a nice review.
      Looking forward to seeing you again in Roscommon.
      Teresa

Reviewed 17 June 2019

I had a wonderful 2 night stay at the Ross House B&B. The owners, Gerald and Theresa O'Hara were marvelous hosts. Everything was perfect and I felt I received genuine Irish hospitality. I would absolutely recommend this fine B&B to anyone traveling in the Roscommon area!

Room tip: It is within easy walking distance to the Roscommon Town Centre and the various attractions and restaurants found in Roscommon.
      Date of stay: June 2019
      • Trip type: Travelled solo
      Reviewed 12 May 2019

We stayed here one night on our road trip ....the place had been redecorated and was lovely and clean with highly polished floors. Teresa was very friendly and offered us coffee when we arrived. I was really surprised to find that there was no coffee in the rooms as Booking.com said...you had to go down to the dining room for it...if I had known I would have brought my own kettle. Everything else was spot on and we had a lovely breakfast.

Date of stay: May 2019