Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews stayed here breakfast was delicious rooms are spacious within walking distance theresa
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2020

Stayed here for a wedding in Roscommon town & Abbey Hotel, it was walking distance to church and hotel. Absolutely fabulous stay so clean and comfortable and Teresa was a brilliant host. Fresh breakfast every morning, with complementary mince pies, tea/coffee and toast.
Would highly recommend!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2019

Myself and five friends stayed in Teresa's bnb while attending a wedding in the area. We had an excellent time- the place is spotless, the beds are extremely comfortable and the breakfast is delicious! Thank you so much for everything Teresa

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2019

Love this B&B Stayed for 3 nights and the service was excellent.
Theresa is a great hostess.The house was very quiet and
Very clean.
Thank you so much for a great weekend Theresa we will definitely be back

Date of stay: June 2019
RoscommonKerry, Owner at Ross House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2019

Thank you so much Catherine for taking the time to write a nice review.
Looking forward to seeing you again in Roscommon.
Teresa

Reviewed 17 June 2019

I had a wonderful 2 night stay at the Ross House B&B. The owners, Gerald and Theresa O'Hara were marvelous hosts. Everything was perfect and I felt I received genuine Irish hospitality. I would absolutely recommend this fine B&B to anyone traveling in the Roscommon area!

Room tip: It is within easy walking distance to the Roscommon Town Centre and the various attractions and restaurants found in Roscommon.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 May 2019

We stayed here one night on our road trip ....the place had been redecorated and was lovely and clean with highly polished floors. Teresa was very friendly and offered us coffee when we arrived. I was really surprised to find that there was no coffee in the rooms as Booking.com said...you had to go down to the dining room for it...if I had known I would have brought my own kettle. Everything else was spot on and we had a lovely breakfast.

Date of stay: May 2019