“Food”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Great food and staff very helpful in every way. Manager very welcoming as are all the staff. Great price for a steak dinner. Place was booming girls football team there with cup and they had the place buzzing. Definitely worth a visit for value and good food. Didn’t have any drinks so can’t comment on same

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Attended a Happy Ever After Party on Saturday 13th Oct In the Old Coach Inn and without a shadow of a doubt a great time was had by all . The Staff were very Friendly and Welcoming, there was a great atmosphere .The Food was Scrumptious so yummy went down a treat and the portions vere very generous . Entertainment was great (live Band) was playing that night. The craic and Banter was Mighty, we thoroughly had a blast. Great place to go for any occasion I would easily say.Thankyou Everyone involved for a lovely Evening and Great Nights Craic!
Another plus is a short distance from Old Coach Inn there is a Beautiful Memorial of The King Of Country Music Big Tom (Mc Bride)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my wife had our wedding party here on Saturday and we could not fault one thing. Staff were all very friendly and helpful. Food was amazing. The place was all decorated to our needs. Music was brilliant. Every single person had a great night. Thanks so much, it definitely was a night to remember!!!

2  Thank Lena H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked the Old coach inn for my friends hen night, too describe in one word ‘ AMAZING. From the first phone call, the owner Raymond phoned me back to discuss the menu I wanted , nothing was a problem. On the night of the hen Raymond and his staff I must mention Therese made us so welcome and went above and beyond with a lovely champagne and canopies arrival ( total surprise at no extra cost)the food was absolutely beautiful no complaints from 18 hens!! And to top it all off a free taxi home , couldn’t ask for better , the perfect place for any occasion, I will definitely be booking any future events in this venue , absolutely deserve the 5 stars .

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Had my girlfriend's surprise 40th birthday Party here. Food was absolutely fantastic and plenty to choose from. Staff were so helpful and professional and nothing was to much to ask for. Highly recommend Watters Old Coach Inn. Keep up the amazing work Raymond and Staff will be back soon