“AMAZING NIGHT!!!”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my wife had our wedding party here on Saturday and we could not fault one thing. Staff were all very friendly and helpful. Food was amazing. The place was all decorated to our needs. Music was brilliant. Every single person had a great night. Thanks so much, it definitely was a night to remember!!!

2  Thank Lena H

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked the Old coach inn for my friends hen night, too describe in one word ‘ AMAZING. From the first phone call, the owner Raymond phoned me back to discuss the menu I wanted , nothing was a problem. On the night of the hen Raymond and his staff I must mention Therese made us so welcome and went above and beyond with a lovely champagne and canopies arrival ( total surprise at no extra cost)the food was absolutely beautiful no complaints from 18 hens!! And to top it all off a free taxi home , couldn’t ask for better , the perfect place for any occasion, I will definitely be booking any future events in this venue , absolutely deserve the 5 stars .

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Had my girlfriend's surprise 40th birthday Party here. Food was absolutely fantastic and plenty to choose from. Staff were so helpful and professional and nothing was to much to ask for. Highly recommend Watters Old Coach Inn. Keep up the amazing work Raymond and Staff will be back soon

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Fantastic service great food great entertainment made to feel so welcome. Every time we come here from uk

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Have been to this restaurant a few times when visiting Castleblayney. The big tom festival weekend in September brought myself and my three sisters back again.
This place is always busy so first thing we did was make sure we booked a table so as not to be disappointed!
Given the week end that was in it you might expect things to be a bit slow but not so. Service was excellent! We were seated at the time we had booked. Theresa had our menus and our wine with us immediately.
The food was just as quick , without feeling being hurried. It reminded me a bit of Park house Galway on race week and that’s the best compliment I can give.
We all had different dishes and all were delicious. Chicken and fish.
The chicken stir fry is particularly good
But the icing on the cake for this place is the music. They have live music most week ends I think mostly country ( which I love ) so you just go down stairs and dance the night away .
Finally Raymond a bundle of energy. Efficient. Friendly and keeping a watchful eye over everything.
Of course without good chefs and staff you can’t manage so compliments to them too.
We will definitely be returning.