“Birthday celebrations”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Had my girlfriend's surprise 40th birthday Party here. Food was absolutely fantastic and plenty to choose from. Staff were so helpful and professional and nothing was to much to ask for. Highly recommend Watters Old Coach Inn. Keep up the amazing work Raymond and Staff will be back soon

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Fantastic service great food great entertainment made to feel so welcome. Every time we come here from uk

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Have been to this restaurant a few times when visiting Castleblayney. The big tom festival weekend in September brought myself and my three sisters back again.
This place is always busy so first thing we did was make sure we booked a table so as not to be disappointed!
Given the week end that was in it you might expect things to be a bit slow but not so. Service was excellent! We were seated at the time we had booked. Theresa had our menus and our wine with us immediately.
The food was just as quick , without feeling being hurried. It reminded me a bit of Park house Galway on race week and that’s the best compliment I can give.
We all had different dishes and all were delicious. Chicken and fish.
The chicken stir fry is particularly good
But the icing on the cake for this place is the music. They have live music most week ends I think mostly country ( which I love ) so you just go down stairs and dance the night away .
Finally Raymond a bundle of energy. Efficient. Friendly and keeping a watchful eye over everything.
Of course without good chefs and staff you can’t manage so compliments to them too.
We will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

This is a great place to eat . Always excellent food and friendly staff . Would and have recommended this restaurant to others . The only bad thing to say is there is no lift to get upstairs but we have had the bar meals downstairs which is as good as the food upstairs

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Aside from the great food and service by friendly staff, I was very impressed with the Old Coach's dedication to the Irish music community! Packed house on a Monday for the monthly hooley. Great job all!