“the old coach in is one of best places i have had the pleasure of staying at from management to waiting staff class”
Review of Old Coach Inn

Old Coach Inn
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 March 2018

i was served up a lovely meal of chicken goujons with fries and salad and sauce, cooked to perfection and toasting hot , would definetly give this a 10/10 along with the staff service.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We go here for food and entertainment at weekends it never fails to disappoint us. Staff is great. Raymond is brilliant. Food is amazing. Very well presented and excellent value for food and drink

Reviewed 2 March 2018

OMG what can I say about this fab estasliment it is fab gr8 staff nd lovely food nd superb wine I love going here xx

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I would recommend to anyone to visit the old coach inn for a meal I went for valentines night and was treated really well in every way gorgeous food lovely staff.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Had a meal here on Valentine's night with another couple... the service was excellent... the waitresses had smiles all evening nothing was too much trouble. The meal was the nicest I've had in a long long time.... I highly recommend ... it was advertised that the ladies got a gift on the night... I expected a single rose maybe... but we got a box of milk try and bottle of processco and a rose . The owner Padraig is always about and very friendly and shows appreciation to your visit. On this night two young waitresses came out and were moving to the band they looked so happy in their jobs which was lovely to see... I enjoyed my meal and drinks so much so I've a family occasion booked here in April and can't wait....