“excellent place to stop for a lunch”
Review of Old Coach Inn

Old Coach Inn
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2017

great little pub/restaurant . Stopped here for lunch and had a great meal . The welcome we received was second to none , great staff and good food. Well laid out bar and restaurant . Had the soup and sandwich which was homemade and very tasty. 1st class smoking area out the back . Very quaint loos' with old fashioned porcelain - proper ones.
All good .

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Had my first performance as part of the Hooley in the Coach on Monday night and what a venue! Fantastic atmosphere from start to finish with a host of fantastic artists and a first rate band. With music on several nights a week I'm looking forward to returning very soon. Thanks to Raymond and all the staff for such a lovely welcome!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Very Friendly, helpful staff, tasty food, spacious seating, excellent toilets (female), good parking, nice menu, well priced delicious meals Raymond is so helpful and friendly to everyone makes you feel so special when you enter the premises.
Our group really enjoy the banter and the lovely music played for us all.The staff are friendly and very helpful .We will visit again in August on our way to and from Mornington please god.Keep up the good work Raymond as you put a lot into it.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

My first visit to Watters The Old Coach Inn a few weeks ago on a visit to Ireland was so good that it became my restaurant of choice during the remainder of my visit.
The menu in the restaurant on the Sunday evening ,when I visited with my sister and her partner, was excellent, the food amazing and the customer service was second to none. On my subsequent visits, my brother and I ate in the downstairs pub area which was very convenient, as was the car parking within a few yards of the entrance! All day catering also meant we were able to have a meal at convenient but variable times as we returned from our days' sightseeing! The food was exceptionally good, freshly cooked with great ingredients. Raymond and his team provide the kind of welcome and customer service that is of the highest standard and I highly recommend this Restaurant /Inn to anyone visiting the area.

Sent from my iPad

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Fantastic family restaurant that goes above and beyond any customers needs and wants, nothing is ever too difficult for any staff member. Not only does it do top class food at a reasonable price, it also has entertainment most nights to keep the party going.
The atmosphere is always buzzing, do not pass Castleblaney without popping in