“Lovely food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017

As Chinese food goes, Oriental Palace is excellent. The staff and service is excellent. I've had an enjoyable experience every time I've eaten there. Really good value for money.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Ive never actually eaten in the restaurant but would highly recommend the takeaway, tastiest one in navan, prompt delivery too

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We ate here this week o the recommendation of friends & i am glad that we did. The menu was varied and covered for all tastes from mild to spicy. They do a reasonable early bird offer as well. We had 5 kids in our party and all were happy with their food. The service was excellent. I will return when next in navan.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Ate here with friends and as i don't like Chinese food i had something very basic - Beef with peppers and rice. Meat quality was very poor and didnt taste like I was eating real meat. Service was very slow even though resturant was empty. Staff however were very friendly. I have been here 3 times now and i hear a lot of good reviews about this resturant but it doesn't really live up to the hype.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Food always very good in this restaurant. Menu is very large so lots to choose from.

Only main negative is staff can be very pushy about drinks & refilling glasses while courses can be served very quickly after each other which I'm not a fan of. I've eaten here a few times and have often felt as though they are keen to get people in & out as soon as possible while spending as much on drinks as possible but the quality of food balances this out.