All reviews ballymagarvey village visiting newgrange next morning attending a wedding quiet location pauline house taxi bedroom
Reviewed 3 August 2015

Myself and husband booked via booking,com to stay at Daly's for a long weekend as we were attending a wedding nearby, The b&b is well situated a short drive from Ballymagarvey Village and Navan town. 1st impressions is that the b&b although is immaculately clean it was quite dated, however, the welcome from the owners, Brian and Pauline and the view from our room made up for the dated look. Breakfast was brilliant from the fresh cut fruit, porridge and full cooked breakfast with toast, tea and fresh orange would keep you going for most of the day. Towel etc where changed daily. Brian even ran my husband back to the wedding venue the following morning to collect our car, which really was appreciated. I would certainly recommend the B&B to friends of our own age, but I do feel younger people would want a bit more up to date decor and pwer showers etc. I would certainly go back. It really is value for money.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank majicLisburn
Reviewed 30 June 2015

I spent three nights and Daly's and knew right away I had a home. Pauline & Brian Daly made all the difference for me...very friendly especially Pauline...had enough interaction and still retained my privacy. The place is warm enough no worries about the cold and its the best retreat one can have in Ireland. The breakfast rivals any in the 5 star hotels. It's a small place but very comfortable and awesome.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2015

It's a great small place located on an important street, easy to find (unless you try to follow the GPS - they tend to have wrong instructions). The owner was very helpful and very chatty, but quite nice. Breakfast was great, served in the dinning room. This place also had Wifi and several parking spaces.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2015

My girlfriend and I stayed in Daly's B&B when attending a wedding in Tankardstown. it was absolutely perfect for what we needed - clean, comfy beds and a delicious breakfast. Perfect place to access Ballymagarvey, Tankardstown or the !illhouse. Can't speak highly enough about Pauline and Brian - so welcoming and friendly. A credit to the country... Keep. Up the good work!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2015

Good value, nice breakfast, very friendly owners. Short drive to Ballymagarvey Village (popular wedding venue). Peaceful and quiet location. Very clean and comfortable. I would stay again and recommend to friends...

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends