All reviews ballymagarvey village visiting newgrange next morning attending a wedding quiet location pauline house taxi bedroom
Reviewed 23 June 2015

It's a great small place located on an important street, easy to find (unless you try to follow the GPS - they tend to have wrong instructions). The owner was very helpful and very chatty, but quite nice. Breakfast was great, served in the dinning room. This place also had Wifi and several parking spaces.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2015

My girlfriend and I stayed in Daly's B&B when attending a wedding in Tankardstown. it was absolutely perfect for what we needed - clean, comfy beds and a delicious breakfast. Perfect place to access Ballymagarvey, Tankardstown or the !illhouse. Can't speak highly enough about Pauline and Brian - so welcoming and friendly. A credit to the country... Keep. Up the good work!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2015

Good value, nice breakfast, very friendly owners. Short drive to Ballymagarvey Village (popular wedding venue). Peaceful and quiet location. Very clean and comfortable. I would stay again and recommend to friends...

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 November 2014

I stayed at Dalys B&B in mid-July with my boyfriend as we were attending a wedding nearby. Pauline greeted us with a warm welcome and very kindly gave us a lift to the chapel. The following morning my boyfriend was unwell (not drink related!!) and Pauline and Brian were very understanding. As a result we could not make it down for breakfast so they very kindly sent up a tray of tea, coffee and toast for me. We were told to take all the time we needed to get ourselves ready to leave and to ensure that my boyfriend was ok. Such lovely hosts. Their home is in a beautiful setting and our room was comfortable and cosy. Would recommend!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2014

Myself and my partner (both in areearly 20s) stayed over on a Saturday night for an event called Spooktacular a few miles up the road.
Niether of us had ever stayed in a b&b before , always opted for hotels or apartments but as the event had caused quiet a rush in Navan all hotels were totally booked out, however the bar was set VERY high by Pauline who not only was the owner but a beautiful and genuine host.
We had a very lovely twin room that was very modern as well as clean and well kept.
Id consider myself very reserved and usually would rush through the check in/check out process but Pauline was so lovely and easy to warm to it was hard not to feel utterly besotted by her and the hospitality she showed.

I would recommend anyone who wants to feel like they are at home when away from home to visit Dalys b&b

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple