“Highly recommended”

and 1 more site!
Daly's B & B
Ranked #10 of 19 Navan B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 November 2012

This is the fourth time in eight years I stayed with Pauline and Brian Daly in their B&B (each of one I've gone with a group of friends from different countries) and I always left their place plenty of satisfaction and gratefuly. It's not only the beautiful breakfast Pauline prepared, the formality in all the administration procedures (booking, reception and bill), and the comfortable rooms, but the kindness and care they print all the way.

Thank you very much, Brian and Pauline...!!!

"And until we meet us again, may God hold you in the hollow of His hand".

Luisa Y. Almeyda

Room Tip: I've been in all of them and always was very comfortable.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 3 June 2012

I prefer to walk whenever I travel, and I do need comfort and peace in the evenings to recover. I have spent 5 nights at Daly's B&B and it had met and even exceeded all my expectations. Pauline and Brian were very cordial hosts of mine. They really took care of me as a friend of them, while they did seriously respect my privacy. It was an excellent balance. The house and the room were comfortable and tidy. The place is peaceful. The breakfasts were good and rich. Navan city is close to have a drink or a dinner. Also, you have easy access to and from Dublin Airport, it can be a good location to stay at before you leave Ireland or you travel further in the country. Pauline is a charming host. I will remember this place!

Room Tip: Room No. 1. looking at the south-east. Not en-suite though there is big badroom only five steps away...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Had really good 5 nights here and found Brian and Pauline to be good hosts who were anxious to please, knowledgeable about the surrounding area, and with really helpful hints about how to go somewhere, and reasons why we should go there. The premises are very easy to find from either local areas or Dublin and the Airport. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to anyone wanting a home from home in this region.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2012

My friend and I really enjoyed our stay at the Daly's Bed and Breakfast. Pauline and Brian are fantastic hosts. They were knowledgeable and told us about sites in the area. The delicious Irish breakfast woke us up the next morning. The property is beautifully maintained with a wonderful garden. .We would definitely go there again!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jen S
Reviewed 19 August 2011

Susan Daly is just lovely, so accommodating, friendly and helpful. Upon our arrival we learned that others we were traveling with were already at dinner, so Susan quickly offered to give us a lift down to the restaurant. The next morning our flight was leaving early, so she prepared an early breakfast for us. She could not have been more accommodating and her homes are just lovely. She is also in the perfect spot - within walking distance of everything and great views. We can't wait to come back! :) Thank you, Susan!

Room Tip: We stayed in a very spacious family suite - highly recommended if you are traveling with 3 people or...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family