“Review”

Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2021

While I choose to eat outside my group found the noise level very high outside in the back in our opinion.We ate inside on this ocassion and the food was excellent.Also the staff were very friendly prompt and helpful.I would recommend to my friends

1  Thank Getaway310759
Write a reviewReviews (198)

Reviewed 13 July 2021

My friends and I went here on a night out. A baileys was ordered and it tasted like the Aldi equivalent. A grapefruit appeared on the Victoria Secret not stated on the menu which one was allergic too. When asked for a fresh drink the waiter asked ‘could I just take it off?’. The espresso martinis were the worst I have ever had. Extremely disappointing and will not be returning or recommending.

1  Thank Lorna H
Reviewed 9 July 2021

Prior to the Covid lockdown we always ended our Royal Canal walk with a pint and a sandwich in the bar of The Roost. Mans best friend was always permitted and sat quietly under the table as we enjoyed our food and pints. Unfortunately and surprisingly in the Covid era and open air drinking and dining a grumpy new face on the floor refused us admission last evening. Be assured it's not a common policy among the pubs in Maynooth and we moved to Bradys on the Square where we were all warmly welcomed and a bowl of cool water was immediately provided for our four legged friend.

Reviewed 23 December 2020

Was out with my friends going for some food for one of the girls birthday.The staff were so rude and obnoxious from the very beginning especially the manager who was extremely rude to my friend and claiming false accusations claiming we were not of age “look very young girls”but we had proof ? They were not understanding one bit and we were all left very upset and also had to stand in the rain outside for 30 minutes waiting for a taxi.Worst night of my life.I would not recommend dining or drinking here as they are very unwelcoming bunch to say the least ! Would strongly recommend areas in trim tbh as they were very helpful and much better craic

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank elizabethfB4704FI
Reviewed 22 December 2020

So rude, my best friends Birthday. She was so excited!! And they were nothing but rude and obnoxious. Not letting her and the rest of us in despite having valid ID as we ‘looked young’. Would never return, so disappointed!!!

Date of visit: December 2020