“2nd best pub in Maynooth”
Review of Brady's Clockhouse

Brady's Clockhouse
Ranked #9 of 47 Restaurants in Maynooth
Price range: US$3 - US$23
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Gastropub
Reviewed 30 October 2018

I like it in here. Nice atmosphere. Good food. Honest staff, (they contacted me when my kid lost her bag).

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

My daughter studied abroad at Maynooth and went to this pub often. We went back to Ireland for a vacation and she showed me around Maynooth. She recommended we stop at the Clockhouse for lunch, so glad we did. The fish and chips are out of this world. When I saw that half of the dish was smoked I wasn’t to sure how that would be and almost didn’t order it. Let me tell you, it was awesome! The service is great, the atmosphere is great and the food is great! When back in Maynooth, I’ll be stopping into the Clockhouse for sure!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Funny how we leave reviews when on holidays but forget about gems in your home town. I'm a regular in this pub. Staff are always excellent and look after you well. The owner is always about to ensure nobody is left unattended. Good selection of beers, gins, and some very fine whiskeys. Food is excellent also.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Bradys clock house never fails to serve a satisfying meal.
Wide choice of dishes, beef , chicken, gorgeous steaks. Lots on menu.
Starters, deserts and fresh coffee or tea.
Staff cannot do enough for you,
Relax and have refreshments.
Caters for celiac and vegetarian.
If you want to spend bit of time over a meal and few drinks, why not here.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

on my last visit home with my family we decided to pop into bradys for some food...from the minute we sat down we got well looked after by the barman(anto).Loads on menu for all the family to choose from..Waited 20mins for food after ordering and when food arrived it was excellent,One had the Salmon to which she said it was the best she ever had,another had the beef burger and her eyes popped out of her head to the size of it,,another had the chicken and mushroom voluvents and said it was out of this world and i had the roast turkey/ham dinner and it was excellent.10 out of 10 from us all...all staff was so friendly and so helpful..will deffo be going back when home again