“Lunch”
Review of Willow and Wild

Willow and Wild
Ranked #18 of 47 Restaurants in Maynooth
Description: Willow & Wild opened in September 2017, on the sunny side of Courthouse Square, Maynooth. Located in a lovingly restored, former 18th century residence, the cafe brings modern touches to a building that maintains its distinct village charm. "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication". -Steve Jobs Willow & Wild's food is based on keeping things simple, with an emphasis on naturally nourishing ingredients, such as berries, wholegrain, lean meats, pickles and seasonal vegetables. You can find freshly baked goods, hearty soups and fresh healthy salads, along with melt in your mouth sandwiches served on our own stone baked sourdough bread. The ingredients and influences vary, but we will always buy local and organic when we can. Ethical and sustainable sourcing of food is something we, at Willow & Wild, feel strongly about. ​ Our owner and head baker Kate Luan Collins, who is a Celbridge native, decided to leave the manic world of retail management in 2013 and pursue her
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

One of several visits to this café and I’ve never been disappointed. Quality is top notch, the service friendly and efficient. Arrive hungry as you will want some room for dessert - the cakes are freshly baked each morning and delicious.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Had a really delicious brunch here with perfectly cooked poached eggs with mushrooms and tomato, all well cooked and nicely presented. The accompanying bread was very good. I'm a stickler for my cup of tea and I wasn't disappointed here as they use good quality leaves. The setting is very calming with a lovely colour scheme. The staff are very welcoming and the service was excellent. Will he making this a regular haunt from now on . Well done all concerned.

Marie H M

1  Thank marie m
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing place ! Had brunch there today and the pancakes are the best I have ever had ! Coffee and carrot cake is also top notch. The pancakes will be my new addiction.

4  Thank Saragh M
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Just back from the most delicous brunch in Willow & Wild with my mam, who adored her pancakes. I love the menu during the week too, but I love the brunch menu, such variety and the chocolate french toast is such a treat.
As always the staff were so lovely and friendly, great to see such a buzz about the place.
Will be up next week for sure

3  Thank Aoife K
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We had a lovely lunch here with excellent homemade food, served beautifully. Great coffe and my wife liked the tea :-)

1  Thank Lorcan M