All reviews eldest daughter key card only stayed one night comfortable room minute walk grounds are beautiful seminary study ensuite desk castle wardrobe ireland dormitory sink heating
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Don't stay here. Groups of foreign students screaming & shouting literally outside bedroom window. Walls so thin the snoring next door kept me awake all night. One thin pillow. No water glass. Depressing.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Arrived after tiring day via sat nav. Signage appalling and it took me ages to find. Asked directions from unfriendly rude security gaurd. Reception staff also uncaring and assumed I should know how to find location. Info on facilities poor.
Very very noisy during evening and night. People argueing and swearing.
Other residents talking and closing doors loudly all night.
I have a training assessment today followed by 4.5 hr drive. I hope I will be ok but worried I will not perform well.
Dont stay here.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Accommodation within Maynooth at the St Patrick's College was clean, comfortable and worth the stay. The Maynooth grounds are beautiful with all the trees and greenery in the surrounding. The cool crisp air made the long walks around the grounds so wonderful.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I stayed here for four nights in August. The room was of a decent size, well maintained, clean and comfortable. The shower was good and powerful. The breakfast was fairly average a located quite a distance from the room. I would not fancy traipsing to it in bad weather.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 4 December 2017

A stunning location ... you are in the old seminary, St Patrick's College .... absolutely glorious grounds and surroundings.

The signpost in town points North, and you want South campus. Actually, I think it blows around in the wind ... been tricked by it before, and when I went back to check, it was pointing in the right direction ....what can I say ... it's Ireland !!!

Ignore the signs .... head for the castle ...... gates are right in front of you ! If no-one at the gatehouse, head almost directly in front of you, two entrances - you want the one on the left - reception is in there to the left. Parking is available to guests, ask at reception !

My room was super warm, and the lift has always worked when I've been there !!

Room tip: Ask for a room that overlooks the courtyard/s
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Front D, Manager at Maynooth Campus Conference & Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank you for your review and for your comment regarding the signage. It is something we do keep an eye on as we would not want to inconvenience our guests when trying to locate our office. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope we may welcome you again on the campus in the future.