All reviews only stayed one night comfortable room grounds are beautiful seminary ensuite dormitory desk castle wardrobe ireland sink
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Three of us were searching around the campus on a rainy for our rooms. Took half an hour to find a reception (very pleasant person) then took a further 20 minutes to find the room in this massive old seminary and got lost and had to return to reception. Found room, clean bare wooden floor with 2 single beds and wash basin and you share wc and shower with 10 other rooms! No breakfast in the morning. Don't go there better off sleeping in your car!!

Room tip: sleep in your car instead
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2017

If you like a room with no working heating, stained carpet and stained furniture, then I guess it's great. There's a young man working in the reception area and he's really pleasant and helpful. Our whole group tried to get him to avoid the female reception staff who are most unpleasant. I am utterly amazed that you'd have a residential conference facility without any laundry facilities, and when I asked for a local spot, the receptionist told me the nearest dry-cleaner was 'miles away'. Needless, to say, there was a laundry and dry cleaning service about 250 metres away, but I only found that on the last day.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 30 August 2017

I stayed here for a week during my study abroad trip this summer in the south campus residence halls/apartments. Getting into town is only a 3-5 minute walk! For my building, there would be 4 rooms per shared hall, two shared bathrooms, and one shared common room/kitchen. A keycard is needed to get into the building, into your hall, AND into your room. It's a bit of a pain to have to use the keycard so much, but at least I know I'll be safe! Space for the bedrooms and bathrooms were adequate, the beds were nice, water was warm, and we were given fresh towel everyday. The common area was also very nice with a couch/lounge area, a dining table area, then the kitchen itself that has everything you'd need to cook. Nice big windows for a good view too! Bedrooms have a full size mirror, a large dresser, a desk, and shelves above the desk for storage. Overall, this place was great and I loved it!

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

My eldest daughter went to college here and graduated on a memorable day 11/09/01, my Mother was from Maynooth so we often visit the town. Today we went to the University as our eldest daughter was with us. The older St Patrick's College contains some lovely building and the grounds are amazing. This campus is well worth a visit and the new part on the other side of the old Kilcock Road has gotten bigger and there are new student accommodation blocks just finished.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This past month, I was part of a study abroad course that spent a month traveling Ireland. This was our first stop of the trip and it was absolutely amazing. The rooms were enormous and very nice and overlooked the old church which was simply incredible to wake up to every morning. The surrounding campus was also beautiful. If I ever come back to Maynooth, which I plan to one day, I will defiantly be staying here.

Date of stay: July 2017